1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

Real shame.  I was rooting for Rah and the team but this was another DQ-style stinker.   Offensively we did just enough to barely snatch a lead and D was not bad but could not get that one last stop.  

If they had brought pressure, at least one more guy, they might have won. Dropping seven and rushing four, when I saw that I told my friend, the line will make him move and buy time and a receiver will get open for a TD. Its not that Im smart, I just know this team unfortunately. 

41 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

You know he comes every home game. It's just that we lose so often it looks like he only comes down in losses. 

He also does this on away games as well.  No correlation between W's and L's, since he always does it.

1 hour ago, Power I said:

Changed the GM, changed the coach. Same problems today. Only leader left is the QB and that's where it all starts. Andy Reid was pretty good in Philadelphia because McNabb was pretty good. He's been amazing in Kansas City because Mahomes is amazing. Open your eyes. 

Edited by Intellectually Honest
31 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

With our cap situation we will see an exorcism. Gonna be a two or three year recovery. Troffed.

Probably the first thing we can agree on. This team is f&cked because of the cap situation. Can't improve, and there is only one direction the team is going.

This team has a long illustrious history of blowing games that should be in the bag.We are the opposite of New England. I have been a fan since 1963 and I have to keep watching to see if one day we will  break the choke habit. Of course that day will never come.

I mean, even if Matty and Rah don't know about clock management...

The D had 1 minute.   This was a failure on a lot of fronts.  It was a dead even game.  In the end we got outplayed and outcoached literally in the last minute of the game.  It's a pattern I wish would be addressed.  

19 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

Blank needs to stop coming down on the sidelines every time he does we lose

You would think blank could send a better message to the team, based on thier record, if he just stayed in his box and look upset. Instead he is on the field giving fist bumps.  That reminds of DQ.