1 minute ago, Power I said:

Changed the GM, changed the coach. Same problems today. Only leader left is the QB and that's where it all starts. Andy Reid was pretty good in Philadelphia because McNabb was pretty good. He's been amazing in Kansas City because Mahomes is amazing. Open your eyes. 

You know what......get rid of em all.  I’m w u!!!

1 minute ago, Power I said:

Changed the GM, changed the coach. Same problems today. Only leader left is the QB and that's where it all starts. Andy Reid was pretty good in Philadelphia because McNabb was pretty good. He's been amazing in Kansas City because Mahomes is amazing. Open your eyes. 

How does Ryan have anything to do with this? Why the **** are we playing prevent defense with a minute left? It’s never benefited us. 

12 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

low football IQ take

Not at all. I understand Matt didn't do anything to lose the game. I'm watching Mahomes now and he's making throws in the snow that I know weren't how Reid scripted it. You need a good to great scheme and someone that can take it to another level to win a championship. Not someone that can only play within the scheme.