This Team Is Overrated

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t know if we did. But that’s not what we are talking about. You said I overrated the talent on this team. You said I called this team a SB contender. BS

You aren’t twisting **** to get out of this one 

Didnt even say contender i said superbowl team. A team can have all the talent and look like a SB team  like eagles when they signed so many big stars, an experienced and well coached team can be a sb contender. There is a big difference 

I also didnt say you said it, i said you made it sound like they were a sb team but did you not from a talent standpoint believe this team was an elite team ?? 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're 1-6.  They are rated exactly where they should be.

Thread doesn’t really make sense...how can a 1-6 team be overrated 

Eh I don't think anyone believes we have something special.  Not anymore.  We're 1-6 playing like a 1-6 team.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Getting attention and how; such as the motives and manner of posting, are completely different functions and purpose.

No one said if we fire Quinn, we will magically make the playoffs because we ARE good.

Why do you defend Quinn?

And, what is more, how are you not understanding coaching cost the Falcons this game too?

Lol.

This is you:

This is actually funny fr lol

You never told who that was in your pfp pic tho.

Coaching played a part but cmon this offense and defense continue to crap the bed week in and week out. Execution has been awful. Playcalling may not be the best but the plays are there. Players are just not executing 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

This is actually funny fr lol

You never told who that was in your pfp pic tho.

Coaching played a part but cmon this offense and defense continue to crap the bed week in and week out. Execution has been awful. Playcalling may not be the best but the plays are there. Players are just not executing 

Exactly. You have shown a tendency to stick to a narrative regardless.

Win/Lose close games the Falcons have not been held accountable for mismanagement. It cost Quinn his job. Depending on how the rest of the season goes, it’s irrelevant. Morris being asked to put out DQ’s fire with poor systems on both sides of the ball was always a monumental task.

Believing Morris impact moving to defense last season, which was genuinely solid defense could be at least average this year wasn’t unreasonable to hope for.

Everyone said Dirk would need to improve. Morris hasn’t kept the defense on point. It looks like the 1-7 unit.

And no. Dirk has not been good just because a handful of plays were barely there. You make it seem like it’s every play. Dude wastes 1st and 2nd down runs up the middle more than anyone in the league and we still wind up passing it way more.

Why talk about coaching though...if players are holding up his entire approach to begin with and fail a couple times it’s all on them.

All to defend the great Dirk Koetter. Offensive legend and mastermind.

Heck, at least DQ had a good stint as a coordinator at a high level. Even then, the game can catch up to you or you aren’t fielding HoF in many facets of your unit to avoid being exposed for its limitations.

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Offense, Defense everybody.  The dam offense only scored 8 points in the **** 2nd half.

Defense was actually awful today. They had multiple big yard drives. 

Cant blame this on Quinn anymore. You see why we need a culture change now ?? This kind of bs is etched in our DNA now.

Honestly, other than this forum.. Ive not heard anyone rate this team over pure trash.. Id say they are exactly what they appear to be