This Team Is Overrated

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

No you didn’t!! I never said this was a good football team. Never said this defense was top 10. You are straight up lying 

You said back it up but thats to my other text. 

So did you not say Dirk was the problem on offense ?? That this offense should be tops in the league ?? 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're 1-6.  They are rated exactly where they should be.

Thread doesn’t really make sense...how can a 1-6 team be overrated 

Eh I don't think anyone believes we have something special.  Not anymore.  We're 1-6 playing like a 1-6 team.

16 minutes ago, stizz said:

This loss is best for the future. Lose Thursday night and trade what you can to recharge for next season.

Don't want Blank and Co. swindled again by more fluke wins.

There's only one problem here and it goes something like this:

Another team's GM: "hey let's call the Falcons before the trade deadline. They should be unloading right now."

Another team's Director of Personnel: "Dude. It's the Falcons."

Another team's GM: "Oh yeah, you're right. What was I thinking?"

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

How is saying Dirk is a problem overrating the team? You are straight up sounding like the biggest idiot right now...

Did you read the rest ?? 

I also remember you hyping up the defense even before the season started. 

You really made it sound like this team was a SB team , now watch you twist it 

I can't recall exactly when the play happened, but it sums up Dirk Koetter perfectly.

Ridley and Jones on the same side, running the same route (one high, other low), which essentially just takes them both out of the play by a single safety sitting between them.

That's both our playmakers essentially doomed from the start. How do you win with playcalls like that?

Just now, caponine said:

Did you read the rest ?? 

I also remember you hyping up the defense even before the season started. 

You really made it sound like this team was a SB team , now watch you twist it 

I’m waiting liar...show me. ******* show me where I ever said this was SB contender. Show me where I ever said this defense was legit. Just because I’ve defended Ryan doesn’t mean I’ve overrated this team. This is all time low for you. Any ounce of respect I ever had for you is gone. You are straight up making up crap to make yourself look good. 

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’m waiting liar...show me. ******* show me where I ever said this was SB contender. Show me where I ever said this defense was legit. Just because I’ve defended Ryan doesn’t mean I’ve overrated this team. This is all time low for you. Any ounce of respect I ever had for you is gone. You are straight up making up crap to make yourself look good. 

Ok 

But im not lying though. Ive even been in discussions with you during the summer where you were making the offense and defense sound hella legit 

And we argued over it, i definitely remember that 

Just now, ROMERO said:

Youre just a ignorant fan dude. All you dude is find reasons to crap on Ryan. Find a new team already. Every week youre on here after we lose trying to push your ignorant agenda. GTFOH 

But i didnt bring up Ryan tho.... yall did. So take your own advice 

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

No you didn’t. But keep lying 

For the record, yall are thinking im talking about the record when im talking about the talent. Ryan , Julio, Gurley, Ridley, Hurst, Grady, Fowler, Takk, Terell, Oliver, Neal, Debo, Foyre

But so we didnt argue over the offense and defense during the offseason ?? 

Just now, caponine said:

For the record, yall are thinking im talking about the record when im talking about the talent. 

But so we didnt argue over the offense and defense during the offseason ?? 

I don’t know if we did. But that’s not what we are talking about. You said I overrated the talent on this team. You said I called this team a SB contender. BS

You aren’t twisting **** to get out of this one 

3 minutes ago, HEIST said:

True OP, all yr and offseason we hear about how talented this team is and coaching is just holding em back. I do not know why this is supposedly such a desirable destination for prospective coaches.

Thank You, finally someone understands what im saying 

35 minutes ago, caponine said:

Offense, Defense everybody.  The dam offense only scored 8 points in the **** 2nd half.

Defense was actually awful today. They had multiple big yard drives. 

Cant blame this on Quinn anymore. You see why we need a culture change now ?? This kind of bs is etched in our DNA now.

This has Quinn stamped all over it. Do you think they become a different team the day he gets fired? It will take time to get the Quinn stink off of them. It’s been 2 games.

24 minutes ago, caponine said:

Maybe but you do as well :munch:

Getting attention and how; such as the motives and manner of posting, are completely different functions and purpose.

No one said if we fire Quinn, we will magically make the playoffs because we ARE good.

Why do you defend Quinn?

And, what is more, how are you not understanding coaching cost the Falcons this game too?

Lol.

This is you: