• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All we had to do was run the ball (super bowl) All we had to do was grab the onside kick All we had to do was take a knee   But we didn't. and we suck

Scored a TD with about 1 minute left in the game, he tried to go down early, but momentum carried him in. Falcons defense just sucks should’ve been able to stop a 75 yard drive with under a minute lef

Or you know the defense should be able to stop a team from going 75 yd in one minute with no timeouts.

I pretty much missed the 4th quarter because something came up that I had tend to, and don’t have a DVR on the TV I was watching on.

I came back and the commentators were talking about a Gurley mishap. So, what exactly happened?

Just now, CTann said:

I pretty much missed the 4th quarter because something came up that I had tend to, and don’t have a DVR on the TV I was watching on.

I came back and the commentators were talking about a Gurley mishap. So, what exactly happened?

Scored a TD with about 1 minute left in the game, he tried to go down early, but momentum carried him in. Falcons defense just sucks should’ve been able to stop a 75 yard drive with under a minute left anyway 🤦🏼‍♂️

Just now, CTann said:

We ran the ball with like a minute left, Detroit no timeouts. They let him score, he realized he shouldn’t score an inch from the end zone but couldn’t stop himself at that point. I disagree it should’ve been a knee. If we get to the 1, we should still play for the TD while chewing more clock IMO. Whatevs though 

1 minute ago, CTann said:

Down by 1, at the 10 yard line,   1-10 no time outs for detroit....     we should've took a knee.... but they hand off to Gurley who scores a tud.... he tried to fall short but scored....     Detroit gets ball with 1 min... down by 6 goes down the field to score game over  

2 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

We ran the ball with like a minute left, Detroit no timeouts. They let him score, he realized he shouldn’t score an inch from the end zone but couldn’t stop himself at that point. I disagree it should’ve been a knee. If we get to the 1, we should still play for the TD while chewing more clock IMO. Whatevs though 

Gurley should have gone to the ground as soon as the defender attempted to "tackle" him. He knows it, too.

1 minute ago, Mr.11 said:

Gurley should have gone to the ground as soon as the defender attempted to "tackle" him. He knows it, too.

Eh. I’ve never been in that position on the football field. He’s in the heart of the defense, it’s hard to imagine letting someone blast you. He lowered to brace for a hit, the defender obviously let him through, and he tried to stop at that point. 

Just now, Wjcorner said:

Eh. I’ve never been in that position on the football field. He’s in the heart of the defense, it’s hard to imagine letting someone blast you. He lowered to brace for a hit, the defender obviously let him through, and he tried to stop at that point. 

It's hard to stop all that once you get rolling.

Just now, autigerfan said:

I'm not gonna call this into question because the 4th and 5 decision when we had a makeable FG was just nuts IMO.  These are the types of games you have to win and I think this may loom large for Raheem's chances for the full time gig.  

It kills his shot. He’s in an unfair position for this job off jump, but you can’t lose the same way the last guy got fired for. 

1 minute ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Down by 1, at the 10 yard line,   1-10 no time outs for detroit....     we should've took a knee.... but they hand off to Gurley who scores a tud.... he tried to fall short but scored....     Detroit gets ball with 1 min... down by 6 goes down the field to score game over  

I'm starting to believe our reality  is really scripted somehow because how else does one team/state find  so many new and painful ways to lose games? Its almost impossible to believe this can all happen by chance. We are the comic relief in someone's movie.