#5 Georgia vs Kentucky Thread

Carter

Just now, GAbred said:

I missed most of game, but it seems hard to blame him when he's only thrown a few times. Did he miss some throws?

They were running so well they just didn't throw it. Every play of our first TD drive were rushes. Only one was intended to be a pass and he ended up running it.

4 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yep. Kirby gonna be stubborn just like he did when he let 'him who shall not be named' go to OSU.

agreed.. quite sick of him talking about valuing the ball and accountability, but because a guy is a lockerroom hero and everyone loves him, Kirby decides to ignore what is a very obvious weakness.  stetson is who he is.. he has hit his ceiling.  You can't tell me that mathis or beck could be doing this same thing stetson is.  

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

agreed.. quite sick of him talking about valuing the ball and accountability, but because a guy is a lockerroom hero and everyone loves him, Kirby decides to ignore what is a very obvious weakness.  stetson is who he is.. he has hit his ceiling.  You can't tell me that mathis or beck could be doing this same thing stetson is.  

Yea when asked about his performance for Kirby to say Bennett did great only had three possessions and looked good is a joke. For folks to mention the first drive is silly. Like yea he looked good handing off. It’s like watching politicians thinking we can’t see what’s happening 

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Yeah, go in and hand the ball off.  Make a couple bad throws and a couple good ones. That could be any QB... and maybe even a couple other players on the team.