#5 Georgia vs Kentucky Thread

Carter

11 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

This team we saw today won't be within 2 scores of florida. 

The team we saw today wasn’t trying to do anything on offense unfortunately. Kentucky is horrible on offense and was not a threat and we could run the ball pretty much when we wanted to. We were complacent take an ugly win today. 

On another note, Bennett shouldn’t start next week. It should be Mathis or Daniels 

10 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

The team we saw today wasn’t trying to do anything on offense unfortunately. Kentucky is horrible on offense and was not a threat and we could run the ball pretty much when we wanted to. We were complacent take an ugly win today. 

On another note, Bennett shouldn’t start next week. It should be Mathis or Daniels 

Opinion or have you heard something?

3 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

I didn’t watch. Please tell me he didn’t say Bennett did what he had to do

I don’t know if delusional is how I would describe it, but it was definitely a lot of coach speak about how the offense executed the game plan and has some things to clean up. Point I got out of it is they think they threw the ball too much against Alabama. 

Also it should be pretty clear that if there is a change at QB we should expect Dwan Mathis before Daniels. Mathis is 2nd string. Daniels is fringe 3rd string/scout team at this point. Beck is working with the scout team only.

I’m getting to the point where I don’t think I’m expecting anything from Daniels until next season. 

7 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

If thats the case he can transfer. This is Vandergriffs team next year. Otherwise I'll seriously start to question Kirby, and I love the dude.

I don’t know about you but I’m tired of every single year expecting a freshman or someone else we’ve never seen play to come in and play like a Heisman favorite.

I’m excited about Vandagriff and he does look very legit as a prospect, but going from his level in high school to SEC competition is going to be a huge adjustment.

People need to chill hyping up these players before they even play decent in a scrimmage with us. 

Edited by Carter

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don’t know about you but I’m tired of every single year expecting a freshman or someone else we’ve never seen play to come in and play like a Heisman favorite.

I’m excited about Vandagriff and he does look very legit as a prospect, but going from his level in high school to SEC competition is going to be a huge adjustment.

People need to chill hyping up these players before they even play decent in a scrimmage with us. 

Saw a freshman take us to the NC who wasnt nearly as highly regarded as Brock. 

It cant be worse than this **** we have right now. 

Just now, Ransack said:

That freshman also had the most prolific running back duo in college football history behind him. Just a little bit different situation there.

No, it's not. We are 3 deep with 5* RBs and a helluva defense. Brock gets the keys next year, I'll be ****ed if I sit here and cry in Justin Fields anymore. 

8 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

No, it's not. We are 3 deep with 5* RBs and a helluva defense. Brock gets the keys next year, I'll be ****ed if I sit here and cry in Justin Fields anymore. 

We have two 5 star RB's and only one of them might be on Nick and Sonys level and he's a true freshman. I like Zamir, James, and Kenny but they aren't at that level.

8 minutes ago, Ransack said:

We have two 5 star RB's and only one of them might be on Nick and Sonys level and he's a true freshman. I like Zamir, James, and Kenny but they aren't at that level.

Zamir looked different today and in a very good way. That said people forget Lawrence didn’t start until what game 4 for Clemson. I could absolutely see a similar situation here at UGA next season