• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That TD was like pulling teeth

Dumbest refs I have ever seen

Julio is like a top-fuel dragster.  Make one 300 mph run and tear the engine down

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, fuego said:

On the crawler at the bottom of the screen:

WR Gage: Leads league with 12 rec on 3rd down. 

Sanu who? Kidding, I actually did like him a lot, he was probably the most physical receiver we had since Roddy...he might have been even more aggressive in terms of once he had the ball in his hands.

6 minutes ago, Durrty said:

Anybody know where to get the free live stream?

you can do the 1 week free for nfl game pass but you'll just have to wait until the game is over - you can even watch the condensed version without the commercials etc. reddit used to have them but the interwebs pulled up the drawbridge on those some time ago.

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Are you in the market?

If so, Yahoo Sports app lets you watch the in market and all the nationally televised games for free. That includes Fox, CBS, SNF, MNF, TNF, and postseason games.

No actually...I'm at work and I'm trying to catch the game on my computer.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Are you in the market?

If so, Yahoo Sports app lets you watch the in market and all the nationally televised games for free. That includes Fox, CBS, SNF, MNF, TNF, and postseason games.

I spent an hour last night trying to figure out how to get out of market coverage. Basically it seems like you can just get the local stuff, which makes it no different than having cable in terms of what you can and can't see. I tried YouTube TV for awhile but their coverage of sports seems completely random, and some stuff they would never have, like ever. So I torpedoed it. Now there's a few others like it but they all have the same issue, you get the coverage where you live. I think the TNF might be free on amazon prime video this week...