College Games: Fields & McCaffrey

11 minutes ago, Clean house said:

Fields > Lawrence.  Falcons will **** it up though and win meaningless games to knock us out of the fields sweepstake and be stuck with melt for another 3-4 years 

I’m hoping not we need him he will be a franchise changer even if we have to trade up we need to make it happen let him sit behind Matt for a year then 2022 it’s his time 

46 minutes ago, Clean house said:

Fields > Lawrence.  Falcons will **** it up though and win meaningless games to knock us out of the fields sweepstake and be stuck with melt for another 3-4 years 

Meaningless to who? Definitely not for the coaches or the players whose careers and futures are on the line.

So when you say meaningless, I'm assuming you mean meaningless to you. If that's the case, I have some news for you. What you feel and what you think doesn't ******* matter.

Edited by Snafu
4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Meaningless to who? Definitely not for the coaches or the players whose careers and futures are on the line.

So when you say meaningless, I'm assuming you mean meaningless to you. If that's the case, I have some news for you. What you feel and what you think doesn't ******* matter.

Lol the season is over dude calm down ... that 6-2 at the end of last year helped us soooo much this year right ? I thought we were gonna build off it ? Vikings embracing the suck just traded Yannick we should start selling guys who won’t be here next year too ... remember when we could of traded Beasley Trufant and Freeman but DQ and TD foolishly thought we could win it all and look they’re both fired and we got nothing back for those guys 

7 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

Lol the season is over dude calm down ... that 6-2 at the end of last year helped us soooo much this year right ? I thought we were gonna build off it ? Vikings embracing the suck just traded Yannick we should start selling guys who won’t be here next year too ... remember when we could of traded Beasley Trufant and Freeman but DQ and TD foolishly thought we could win it all and look they’re both fired and we got nothing back for those guys 

If we finished with 4 wins last year it is very likely that Isaiah Simmons would be a Falcon....and he has been amongst the worst players drafted in the first two rounds

16 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

You do realize that the players you see on your TV screen are actual human beings right? You know it's not make-believe? You do realize that they are on the field week in and week out playing for their livlihoods? You do realize their futures are of more importance to them than your desire for a higher draft pick?

The "winning meaningless games" catch-phrase has now become the single easiest way to spot a moron on these forums.

Edited by Snafu
2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

You do realize that the players you see on your TV screen are actual human beings right? You know it's not make-believe? You do realize that they are on the field week in and week out playing for their livlihoods? You do realize their futures are of more importance to them than your desire for a higher draft pick?

The "winning meaningless games" catch-phrase has now become the single easiest way to spot a moron on these forums.

I don’t root for the players I’m sorry i root for the team of Arthur Blank was smart he’d blow it up and start over we’re stuck in mediocrity that may be good enough for you but not me sorry 

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

I don’t root for the players I’m sorry i root for the team of Arthur Blank was smart he’d blow it up and start over we’re stuck in mediocrity that may be good enough for you but not me sorry 

Your reading comprehension is even worse than your hot-takes on the state of the franchise.

4 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

Saints went 7-9 3 seasons in a row. I'm pretty sure they are glad they didn't blow it up and get rid of old man Brees