Response to those against trading Ryan

6 minutes ago, Intellectually Honest said:

You are basically fighting people's emotional attachment to certain players.

2 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

Ppl in here mad cause i want us to get fields and are trying to bring up Nebraskas defense as if to say Matt Ryan didn’t play in a weak ACC in college and every single QB in the NFL played in college mostly against weaker competition for the most part ... if Lawrence and Fields aren’t good who the **** is ? These guys were ELITE ELITE prospects going into college and have both lived up to that ... these guys are 2 of the highest rated guys of all time not just this year 

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

2 minutes ago, Intellectually Honest said:

So we are in conspiratard theory mode.  You are so insecure.

No im confident that you are using two accounts lol. So that wouldn't make me insecure.... you need to learn the meaning of words before you use them... but now I see why you made this post, you say things without having knowledge of the things and words you use... get it together jetjones11 I mean Intellectually Honest...

14 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

No im confident that you are using two accounts lol. So that wouldn't make me insecure.... you need to learn the meaning of words before you use them... but now I see why you made this post, you say things without having knowledge of the things and words you use... get it together jetjones11 I mean Intellectually Honest...

6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

9 hours ago, Intellectually Honest said:

What does that have to do with anything I said? Are you high?

thats would be the only outcome after trading Ryan and taking a cap hit that huge. The roster would have to be gutted and we couldn't sign a decent f.a. QB. He just followed a very bad idea to its logical conclusion. 

10 hours ago, Vandy said:

Ryan’s actually throwing as good if not better than Brady did at 35 ......and now.

Falcons issue has been coaching. Get the next hire right, we’ll be right back in playoffs next season.

As @FalconFanSince1970 is schooling you, it will take many seasons (If ever) if you gut roster thereby creating cap **** just to grab a shiny new wet-behind-ears toy who may or may not survive all that losing.

I promise, I was trying to avoid this topic.....but...I couldn't do it

Responding to the first comment.....To suggest.....that Matt Ryan...I have no love for Tom Brady by the way.....but to suggest that Matt Ryan is doing anything as good as Tom Brady.....that's beyond asinine....

It renders everything you state after that irrelevant, you are giving your position away  when you compare 6 to 0

1 minute ago, the baptist said:

Responding to the first comment.....To suggest.....that Matt Ryan...I have no love for Tom Brady by the way.....but to suggest that Matt Ryan is doing anything as good as Tom Brady.....that's beyond asinine....

It renders everything you state after that irrelevant, you are giving your position away  when you compare 6 to 0

whats-the-difference-between-an-atlanta-

1 minute ago, the baptist said:

So what is it when you compare an unproven college player to an NFL veteran?

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I asked you a question.. you responded.. 

yep.. you’re still as confused as we thought

TheTrue7...Look I understand, you can't imagine the Falcons without Matt Ryan...trust me....I know its going to shake your world when it happens...

..But I want to address some other guys in here who will respond truthfully and realistically with some form of subject that's debatable

...lol....Who is We?...Ive heard that so many times now

Can we be done...please? I'm going to address some other debatable points in here....Me and you are good..ok?