Response to those against trading Ryan

5 minutes ago, the baptist said:

hhm.....Worst rebuttal I have ever seen....

"the Superbowl is a team stat"....The Quarterback had nothing to do with 6 Superbowl rings....

Dude.. you seriously can’t be so dense that you can’t read your last paragraph and not see that they’re saying the same thing we’ve been saying.. he has something, not everything, to do with it

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

So in SB XXXVI; you’re saying that Ryan couldn’t have done better than the 16 for 27, 145 yards passing, and single TD that Brady had. Hmmmmmm?

Bro, when Matt puts up that kind of performance...it's an Auto L. And, it's likely a blowout with our defense.

Which apparently doesn't exist in more ways than one. :(

7 minutes ago, the baptist said:

Im saying you would be put in a mental institution if you go ask anybody else in the football world would they have traded Tom Brady for Matt Ryan in any season at any time..........

That goes without saying for the majority of his career. However you’re forgetting that Belichick himself wanted to move on from Brady but Kraft overruled him, and that was for Jimmy Garoppolo. 

4 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Uhmmm what??? Lol

The final score was Pats 20...Rams 17. 

..Wins and Losses.....smh....I am still talking about Winning and Losing, Not ifs and buts.....Not stats and maybe......

6 rings vs Zero/Greatest Loss In Superbowl History.....This is not a debate...I am speaking to Matt Ryan's groupies in here

4 minutes ago, the baptist said:

hhm.....Worst rebuttal I have ever seen....

"the Superbowl is a team stat"....The Quarterback had nothing to do with 6 Superbowl rings....

Hardly. Nor did I say or suggest “the quarterback had nothing to do with 6 rings”

You always know the counterpart is throwing in the towel when they resort to lying. 

You’ve  embarrassing yourself in here today.

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Hardly. Nor did I say or suggest “the quarterback had nothing to do with 6 rings”

You always know the counterpart is throwing in the towel when they resort to lying. 

You’ve  embarrassing yourself in here today.

I must be.....because I thought Winning Superbowls was the ultimate measure of greatness

You are saying to me....That the QB of the TEAM with the Greatest Lost in Superbowl History

Compares to the QB of the TEAM with 6 Superbowl rings

I have to be honest.....It is pretty embarrassing to actually be in debate with people who believe that Matt Ryan is somehow comparable to Tom Brady

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Bro, when Matt puts up that kind of performance...it's an Auto L. And, it's likely a blowout with our defense.

Which apparently doesn't exist in more ways than one. :(

No no no no no. Stay on track and stop moving the goal post. You stated that putting Ryan in Brady’s position and he wouldn’t have won any SBs. Brady won a SB because of his defense that year. Not because of his stellar play. So you’re wrong for saying that Ryan couldn’t have won any of the SBs that Brady did. 

1 minute ago, the baptist said:

I must be.....because I thought Winning Superbowls was the ultimate measure of greatness

You are saying to me....That the QB of the TEAM with the Greatest Lost in Superbowl History

Compares to the QB of the TEAM with 6 Superbowl rings

I have to be honest.....It is pretty embarrassing to actually be in debate with people who believe that Matt Ryan is somehow comparable to Tom Brady

What’s embarrassing (besides your lying) is your lack of understanding that SB wins are a team stat, nor grasping the importance of Belichick in those 6 rings.

3 minutes ago, the baptist said:

..Wins and Losses.....smh....I am still talking about Winning and Losing, Not ifs and buts.....Not stats and maybe......

6 rings vs Zero/Greatest Loss In Superbowl History.....This is not a debate...I am speaking to Matt Ryan's groupies in here

And Ryan wasn’t all at fault for the loss. Last time I checked, he doesn’t play defense. Last time I checked, he wasn’t calling the plays. Wins, no matter where they take place, still involve a team effort. Brady has had a stout defense the majority of his career, Ryan has not. Ryan has never had a talented coach even in the vicinity of a Bill Belichick. This isn’t an indictment on Ryan. No single man can win a game alone. 

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

What’s embarrassing (besides your lying) is your lack of understanding that SB wins are a team stat, nor grasping the importance of Belichick in those 6 rings.

I tell the truth even when I lie....

Greatest Superbowl Loss in Superbowl History vs 6 Superbowl Rings

QB who folds in the Superbowl......QB who won 6 superbowls

Excuses......Results

This is not an argument to anyone outside of the Groupies in here....

11 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

No no no no no. Stay on track and stop moving the goal post. You stated that putting Ryan in Brady’s position and he wouldn’t have won any SBs. Brady won a SB because of his defense that year. Not because of his stellar play. So you’re wrong for saying that Ryan couldn’t have won any of the SBs that Brady did. 

Darn. You got me. But my pride won't allow me to concede any valid points or maybe I'm incapable of reasonably sane logic. :shrug:

Am I doing it right? :ninja:

1 minute ago, the baptist said:

I tell the truth even when I lie....

Greatest Superbowl Loss in Superbowl History vs 6 Superbowl Rings

QB who folds in the Superbowl......QB who won 6 superbowls

Excuses......Results

This is not an argument to anyone outside of the Groupies in here....

My man, if I were you (and thank god I’m not) I would delete every god-awful post you’ve put in this thread. Delete them all! Then take a month off, and hope everyone in here forgets just what a dumb *** you made of yourself in here today.

Back on out of here bro....before it’s too late.

37 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It's much more logical and reasonable to assume Ryan will be much closer to his present athleticism and ability to play QB than to assume in just two years he will be over the hill and a liability.

Ice is in great shape, and he stays that way. He hasn't had any serious injury or concussion issues. In two years he will still be far more able to take this offense to a SB and win it than a rookie QB, even assuming it's a high first round pick.

Ryan isn't Tom Brady, but there are more similarities than differences in terms of  estimating how long Ryan can play at a high level. If Brady is playing well in his forties, any rational estimate for Ryan has to be at least four or five more years, not one or two.

"...rational estimate.."

Brady's evidence is 6 superbowl rings....Matt Ryan's evidence is the worst loss in Superbowl history....Quite possibly the worst lost in NFC Championship history

Matt and Julio currently have the cap strapped regardless of a trade

How are they going to build the defense that everyone in here is saying Matt Ryan needs to win a Superbowl, with no cap space?