So the bucs gonna win it all it seems

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're right. He's proven himself to be a high character individual who will definitely learn from past mistakes

AB shouldn't push the needle for Tampa.  They still only have 1 ball to distribute. If they win it, it'll be because of that defense. Plus he is insane.  He may tear apart that locker room f

I wonder if we were to go back and check history, how many times [insert team here] signed [insert player here]. Now they're going to win it all. Bla bla the sky is falling threads have been made, tha

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FalconofShadows said:

There might be 1 ball but it puts a teams #3 cb on one of those guys

While true, BA will still have to scheme AB to get targets otherwise he is going to piss and moan.

I was on the Tampa train before the season began, I fully expected them to win the division and make a run but them signing AB really does nothing for me. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He’ll probably be off the team in a few weeks. With that being said, I don’t mind it. I don’t care who’s on the Bucs, I just wanna whoop Brady’s ***. 

Exactly. We heard this same **** when the Patriots signed him and that lasted 1 game before he was shown the door.

7 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. We heard this same **** when the Patriots signed him and that lasted 1 game before he was shown the door.

Another thing is that AB is 32 and has been out of the NFL for over a year.

I'm sure he's in great shape, but definitely not in game shape. He will be closer to the last part of the season. But you never know how that layoff will affect a player at his age.

I wonder if we were to go back and check history, how many times [insert team here] signed [insert player here]. Now they're going to win it all. Bla bla the sky is falling threads have been made, that the player signed actually proved to do much of anything with that team.

Somehow I doubt the records are very good there

2 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Brown is a ticking time bomb with a "team of me" attitude.

Too many weapons on that offense to keep Brown happy before he goes nuclear.

Nah man he’s smarter than that and learned a valuable lesson. He’ll accept his role this yr for sure. Honestly he’s glad to have another chance at this point and the ego will stay out of the way righ5 now.