Ravens are making moves today. Maybe Falcons can make some deals!

10 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Ravens just got Ngauoke from Minn. And are kicking the tires on Dez Bryant. Maybe we got some WR pieces they could use to get us some draft picks. They also need RB and DE help.  Would it be a good time to ship Takk for picks? 

I don't see us making any trades unless it the "offer we can't refuse" good.   Maybe if we had lost to the Vikings, it would be different.

14 minutes ago, BadMoonRising said:

Nothing sells tickets like trading off all your best players during the middle of a pandemic and a lack luster season.

The only better idea was putting Kathleen Kennedy in charge of Star Wars.

Next someone will recommend putting R. Kelly as a baby sitter.

Arthur Blank opened up a can of worms by not committing to Matt Ryan. Any coach that doesn't want Matt Ryan I don't want coaching my team but that's just me.

15 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Idk but its weird that their aren't medical waste disposal spots for them. They starting to litter the streets

8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah why weren't toxic dump sites set up for masks and gloves? going to the grocery store or shopping center is even more nasty now than it was before....

If humans weren't so lazy it wouldn't be a problem. Just throw them in the trash.

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Ravens just got Ngauoke from Minn. And are kicking the tires on Dez Bryant. Maybe we got some WR pieces they could use to get us some draft picks. They also need RB and DE help.  Would it be a good time to ship Takk for picks? 

No team is going to give up anything for a  DE who can't stay on the field and who is ineffective for most of them game when he does play. Takk has no trade value.

1 hour ago, BadMoonRising said:

Nothing sells tickets like trading off all your best players during the middle of a pandemic and a lack luster season.

The only better idea was putting Kathleen Kennedy in charge of Star Wars.

Next someone will recommend putting R. Kelly as a baby sitter.

I was thinking he could run a day care.

This is why TD should have been kept to the end of the year.  No way to trade Matt or Julio but darn sure they can try trading anybody that is in the last year of their contract plus a few that have more (Carp and Rico) years but are possible cap casualties next year.