Someone tell me why Andrew Luck gets more praised than Matt Ryan?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember Ryan's 4th down conversion for a TD last week. He rolled out, thought about running for it. He got cut off and backed up a step for separation then lofted a soft fall back jumper to Julio who

1 post... seems legit

Because he was supposed to be the league's heir apparent of Peyton Manning.   I liken Ryan to Jim Kelly. Kelly was one of the better QBs of his time and was really good, but never got the re

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

You’ll get over it....Luck was special not hype and Lawernce will be better. Make a note and check back in 2-3+yrs. And like Luck he must stay healthy. I’d almost bet ya Luck will be back next year. That’s why the colts let him keep his bonus.....they know he’s special.

Hype. Both

Sorry but you are posting this on a Falcons board with Ryan fluffers so you arent going to get honest answers. Luck has way better arm talent and mobility, he was a play maker, and has done more with less than ryan, way less. As far as TOs they come from him pressing the ball down the field but he doesnt turnover the ball significantly more than ryan. His had a 40 td season without one of the best OCs, HOF WR, probowl TE, probowl RB, or the best center in the league. Ryan's best season is 38 tds.

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

Sorry but you are posting this on a Falcons board with Ryan fluffers so you arent going to get honest answers. Luck has way better arm talent and mobility, he was a play maker, and has done more with less than ryan, way less. As far as TOs they come from him pressing the ball down the field but he doesnt turnover the ball significantly more than ryan. His had a 40 td season without one of the best OCs, HOF WR, probowl TE, probowl RB, or the best center in the league. Ryan's best season is 38 tds.

lmao.

If I remember 2007 correctly.

People wanted the Falcons to draft: Brian Brohm, because he had experience in Petrino's system, or they wanted Josh Johnson because he threw one int in college or they liked Chad Henne, because reasons. Other than that they wanted to draft a DT to pair up with Jamal Anderson who was at least a year away from breaking out. 

20 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You use to be a pretty decent poster but you’ve become a bratty child.

I'm still decent (relatively speaking, of course). I just don't pretend to be anything that I'm not. Nor do I contort my opinions and world view to fit into anybody else's container. If I have an opinion to express, I express it. You can either agree or disagree. Now, I admit, I'm not for everybody (i like that), but I am always actively governing myself to not cross the line. But I will **** sho reach across it and slap your books out ya hand🤣.

So, moving forward, If anything I post irks you or gives you the impression that the value of my posts have fallen off or that I have somehow lost my way, just rest assured that I don't give a rat's poopknife.

Unless there's a Pulitzer at stake. Is there? If so, I'll step my game up.

STUNT+CYCLE.gif

Falcons franchise still get punished because of the joke they used to be when the Smith family owned the team. They wont get respect until they win a couple of Lombardi's, New England used to be trash too until they got a owner who was determined to win at all cost. Now everyone is up NE butt. Colts still get love because of Unitas and Peyton Manning even though they havent won since the 1960s. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I'm still decent (relatively speaking, of course). I just don't pretend to be anything that I'm not. Nor do I contort my opinions and world view to fit into anybody else's container. If I have an opinion to express, I express it. You can either agree or disagree. Now, I admit, I'm not for everybody (i like that), but I am always actively governing myself to not cross the line. But I will **** sho reach across it and slap your books out ya hand🤣.

So, moving forward, If anything I post irks you or gives you the impression that the value of my posts have fallen off or that I have somehow lost my way, just rest assured that I don't give a rat's poopknife.

Unless there's a Pulitzer at stake. Is there? If so, I'll step my game up.

STUNT+CYCLE.gif

Let me rephrase this.

You were a decent poster but not it’s clear you’re nothing but an insecure boy.

14 hours ago, Wristtwitch said:

How is Ryan boring? I’ve never understood that. Like do you mean on the field? He seems pretty in command of everything . Or do you mean off the field? If so you don’t know him and who really gives a ****?

Ryan has like an Opie cornball image. Couple that with he's a statue in the pocket... with an average arm at best... along with losing every major, organizational changing  game he played in... Not exactly the stuff legends are made of. 

... Well you have your answer. 

21 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Ryan has like an Opie cornball image. Couple that with he's a statue in the pocket... with an average arm at best... along with losing every major, organizational changing  game he played in... Not exactly the stuff legends are made of. 

... Well you have your answer. 

Cism?