Someone tell me why Andrew Luck gets more praised than Matt Ryan?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember Ryan's 4th down conversion for a TD last week. He rolled out, thought about running for it. He got cut off and backed up a step for separation then lofted a soft fall back jumper to Julio who

1 post... seems legit

Because he was supposed to be the league's heir apparent of Peyton Manning.   I liken Ryan to Jim Kelly. Kelly was one of the better QBs of his time and was really good, but never got the re

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BirdGangATL said:

When all he does is get hurt and barely make the playoffs and turn the ball over all the time?  While Ryan a former MVP who took the falcons to the nfc championship twice and 1 super bowl appearance but yet Luck is praised like he a a shoo in for the HOF?  

I have never understood that either 

Because he was supposed to be the league's heir apparent of Peyton Manning.

I liken Ryan to Jim Kelly. Kelly was one of the better QBs of his time and was really good, but never got the recognition that he should outside of the Bills failures to win any of those 4 consecutive SB appearances despite being a HOF QB.

Ryan has to win a SB, or else it will always be about not winning SB 51.

Remember Ryan's 4th down conversion for a TD last week. He rolled out, thought about running for it. He got cut off and backed up a step for separation then lofted a soft fall back jumper to Julio who took it to the house. No man can make that play look as ordinary and simple as Ryan. If Wilson does the exact same play in the exact same way with similar body language, it becomes a 15 minute segment on GMFB about how he just padded his MVP resume. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Never liked Luck much either. Saw him the same way I see Lawrence. Hype 

You’ll get over it....Luck was special not hype and Lawernce will be better. Make a note and check back in 2-3+yrs. And like Luck he must stay healthy. I’d almost bet ya Luck will be back next year. That’s why the colts let him keep his bonus.....they know he’s special.