Again Pff is not the end all be all..... But here are some of our young talent rankings compared to their draftmates.

AJ Terrell is the number 1 rookie CB in coverage and #2 overall ranked rookie CB so far this season

CBSTAT.jpg

Mykal Walker is ranked the number 1 ranked  rookie LB in coverage so far in the season

LBSTATS.jpg

Kaleb Mcgary is  the number 1 ranked  Tackle from last year draft class in the season

RTSTATS.jpg

Chris Lindstrom is  the number 1 ranked  Guard from last year draft class in the season

GSTATS.jpg

And we still have young guys like Cominsky, Sheffield, Miller, and Matt Hennessy to go along with the core vets we have...... This team has the talent to compete.... Its about our mindset and the COACHING.

for after this season... We do need a clear cut top dog pass rusher (ive heard Fowler is playing on a bad ankle but still) , Safeties, RG, and a future RB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again Pff is not the end all be all..... But here are some of our young talent rankings compared to their draftmates.     AJ Terrell is the number 1 rookie CB in coverage and #2 overall

TATF : "The Young Talent" My brain:

My opinion...i believe we should have kept TD.  The team has talent. We've had the talent to have huge leads this season, but poor coaching and execution at times lead to a 1-5 record. We should be at

4 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

It's interesting, so has TD been let go unnecessarily? I wasn't high on McGary so hope he can continue doing well.

My opinion...i believe we should have kept TD.  The team has talent. We've had the talent to have huge leads this season, but poor coaching and execution at times lead to a 1-5 record. We should be at worst 3-3 right now and in the division picture. I honestly believe we will miss TD and everyone here will flip the script on him.

I hope I'm wrong though.

1 minute ago, atljbo said:

idk man... Cominsky hasnt been bad as a inside rusher..... He def need development but i dont see him being cut

DLSTATS.jpg

He's been average, nothing special. The new coach and GM will probably want to bring in their own guys. Miller for sure will probably be cut. 

48 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Again Pff is not the end all be all..... But here are some of our young talent rankings compared to their draftmates.

AJ Terrell is the number 1 rookie CB in coverage and #2 overall ranked rookie CB so far this season

CBSTAT.jpg

Mykal Walker is ranked the number 1 ranked  rookie LB in coverage so far in the season

LBSTATS.jpg

Kaleb Mcgary is  the number 1 ranked  Tackle from last year draft class in the season

RTSTATS.jpg

Chris Lindstrom is  the number 1 ranked  Guard from last year draft class in the season

GSTATS.jpg

And we still have young guys like Cominsky, Sheffield, Miller, and Matt Hennessy to go along with the core vets we have...... This team has the talent to compete.... Its about our mindset and the COACHING.

for after this season... We do need a clear cut top dog pass rusher (ive heard Fowler is playing on a bad ankle but still) , Safeties, RG, and a future RB

Very interesting OP.  

Despite no pass rush to speak of & our coaching ranking so far down the board that you fall asleep scrolling downward trying to find his name :ninja:

9 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

He is better than most give him credit for. He just can't sign or draft an edge rusher to save his life.

Yeah, & corner is an unforgiveable position to learn as a rook.  Most folks here knew it would take gradual improvement over the course of a season.  

58 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

It's interesting, so has TD been let go unnecessarily? I wasn't high on McGary so hope he can continue doing well.

TD tied his wagon to Quinn. He would've been let go with Mike Smith but was able to convince Blank it was coaching. He was given one last chance, but there was no way Blank was going to take the "it was coaching" excuse for a second time. 

Was he better than he's sometimes given credit for on here? Possibly, but the roster deficiencies are still on him ultimately, and he just had too many mistakes to save him

29 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Tytus Howard is so trash lol I remember guys on here saying he was better than McGary

Howard was all about potential. He had better measurables, and showed more potential on tape than McGary, but it was all about whether he could play up to his potential 

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Howard was all about potential. He had better measurables, and showed more potential on tape than McGary, but it was all about whether he could play up to his potential 

That’s what I hated. Everyone was all about potential and not the actual player. And the same posters last year spammed the board about how McGary gave up more sacks and penalties.