Who picked most of our current players?

1 hour ago, SipDirtyBird84 said:

I heard it was mostly TD and he didn’t take much input but who knows! 🤷🏾‍♂️

I thought when DQ was hired reporting to blank, he was  given some weight in picking in the draft. I think blank made them work out their differences if they had any. DQ was given alot of leverage in personnel decisions.

3 hours ago, TheShadow said:

I thought when DQ was hired reporting to blank, he was  given some weight in picking in the draft. I think blank made them work out their differences if they had any. DQ was given alot of leverage in personnel decisions.

They were asked in a dual interview where TD said he has the final say, but he wouldn't bring in a player that there wasn't consensus agreement on.  So basically they had a partnership. 

I've been telling everyone talent isn't the problem, and if we continue to look as good as we did yesterday, firing TD is gonna look at lot more sus. 

I think Quinn had a lot of say on the defense. Most of the picks resembled star players from Seattle. Keanu Neal was to be Kam Chancellor, and additionally played for Quinn at UF. Deion Jones was to be Bobby Wagner. Jalen Collins was to be Richard Sherman. And so on.