OK.......here is the deal.  Please bear with me.  Against Minnesota,we threw 40 passes (completing 30) but more importantly, we RAN the ball 37 times!

My frielnd argued that our Run game (averaging less than 3 YPC he said) was ineffective.  I beg to differ.   WE CONTROLLED THE CLOCK 2 TO ONE!  We held the ball 40 MINUTES to their 20!

For that reason alone, and with all the game management gaffes we have had,...understand: OFFENSE CONTROLLED THIS GAME!  Well done Mr. Koetter!

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58251/MIN_Gamebook.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2uo-eYq0BcDSrGegQv-1KD4rhz4bgyvzT3gf9sRfGcBkIf0t_LfuZF9yg

Edited by lostnmexico
1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Its interesting Morris said post game that he gave the players the keys to the car today.. Idk exactly what he ment and maybe he'll expand on it this week.. But Ryan may have controlled the plays more than DK unless i read into what he said wrong 

Matt hasn’t audibled that much in like 7 years.

17 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Its interesting Morris said post game that he gave the players the keys to the car today.. Idk exactly what he ment and maybe he'll expand on it this week.. But Ryan may have controlled the plays more than DK unless i read into what he said wrong 

15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Matt hasn’t audibled that much in like 7 years.

I definitely think that's a big part of what he meant if not exactly what he meant.

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

Yes because everything is cryptic hidden messages.  Matt ryan finally had control of the offense. For the first time in 4 years , matt looked comfortable with what he was doing.

1 hour ago, lostnmexico said:

OK.......here is the deal.  Please bear with me.  Against Minnesota,we threw 40 passes (completing 30) but more importantly, we RAN the ball 37 times!

My frielnd argued that our Run game (averaging less than 3 YPC he said) was ineffective.  I beg to differ.   WE CONTROLLED THE CLOCK 2 TO ONE!  We held the ball 40 MINUTES to their 20!

For that reason alone, and with all the game management gaffes we have had,...understand: OFFENSE CONTROLLED THIS GAME!  Well done Mr. Koetter!

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58251/MIN_Gamebook.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2uo-eYq0BcDSrGegQv-1KD4rhz4bgyvzT3gf9sRfGcBkIf0t_LfuZF9yg

That's called establishment of the run. 

3 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Go figure we run the ball when we are in front,who’d have thought.

Offense is how we are built.This is the key and has been for 4 years.

No OC since KS gets a pass the guys running it since 2017 have been dog pooh.

5 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Yeah...I am certain that Ryan was calling the shots in the huddle and on LOS. Also, none of our ineffective running game works unless we convert on 3rd downs, which we did very well. Credit to Ryan on most of those conversions.

#washedup#noodlearm#slow#tank4trevor