Matt want all the smoke

36 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Matt better at least break even before he starts talking that ish.. You cant be too cocky at 1-5 lol

Wins

Aren’t

A

QB

Stat

At some point you need to stop trolling on a meme someone else made and understand football.  At least pretend to hide the troll in you, stop making it so easy for everyone to block you.

13 minutes ago, Rings said:

Wins

Aren’t

A

QB

Stat

At some point you need to stop trolling on a meme someone else made and understand football.  At least pretend to hide the troll in you, stop making it so easy for everyone to block you.

What meme are you referring to?? I wish you would block me, one less delusion i have to weed through to actually discuss this team.. Wearing a blind fold isn't going to make this team world beaters.. 

5 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Why would you call me a enormous clown? 

Well I mean it's better than being a small clown.

But I'll venture a question.

If a hypothetical defensive end had 4 sacks in a game and a meme was created in the same way saying he wanted to meet TI (who recently said he wanted said Defensive end replaced) would you have said the same thing in response? 

I'm gonna guess that you didn't know about the TI thing but I'm also gonna guess that you understand that teams losses and wins tend to fall on the quarterbacks head far more than any other players head........while also simultaneously arguing that they don't.

21 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Well I mean it's better than being a small clown.

But I'll venture a question.

If a hypothetical defensive end had 4 sacks in a game and a meme was created in the same way saying he wanted to meet TI (who recently said he wanted said Defensive end replaced) would you have said the same thing in response? 

I'm gonna guess that you didn't know about the TI thing but I'm also gonna guess that you understand that teams losses and wins tend to fall on the quarterbacks head far more than any other players head........while also simultaneously arguing that they don't.

Yeah, I definitely have no idea who TI is or even who he plays for.. Never heard of the guy