I'm going to give Koo a shoutout. He's been really **** consistent lately. When he first got here he was decent but he was kicking knuckle balls and missing things from over 40. He'd been nailing it lately. He had one near miss today maybe but everything else is right down the middle. I've become very comfortable with him. He should win NFC special teams player of the week this week, with Ryan or Julio likely winning offensive. 

35 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Some very surprising performances so figured some shout outs were in order.  I’ll start off with Bailey who looked like a completely different player today.  A sack, 2 QB Hits and a TFL....

Arthur Blank.........for making the tough call to give Ra the job when the defense had been abysmal.  Well done.

Shout out to literally everyone on the team and definitely Koetter and Morris as well.

Hill had the fumble of course so he needs to work on his ball security, Oliver had some mental lapses in the second half after I assume playing well in the first since I didn't really see much of him, and Powell had the near lost fumble but I'm nit picking here hah

I'm not gonna be one of those guys that says this shows how the players felt about Quinn or anything like that but there's no question they came prepared today more so than any other game this year. And best of all, they sustained it.

18 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Shout out Radio Raheem for his first win. Also to Matt Ryan for the fire he showed when his line tried to get him killed

yeah my SIL sitting here watching the game with me mentioned Matt was chewing someone out, right before the replay I told him to watch 77 miss the block and Matt was blistering him for it as he walked by....

my shout out goes to Matt, called some great audibles today, blistered the line's butts when needed, had a heck of a game, put the ball where it needed to be on time, even the plays he recognized 'throw it away'