Y’all still want Pam Newton Over Matt Ryan?

5 hours ago, jj said:

Cam>Matt 

Only bad part is Julio wouldn’t have as many amazing catches because Cam wouldn’t under-throw the ball, causing Julio to make a spectacular play  

Jesus.  The fact you actually think this is terrifying.  Cam doesn’t underthrow anyone because he overthrows them by 3 feet over their head.  Let’s compare their completion % for their career.  No?  Sit down, troll some where else.

38 minutes ago, tree5dy said:

Is there something wrong with his post? I mean, we can start bringing up numbers and stuff...

Besides the whole tying every mobile QB to Cam despite there being several mobile QB's in the NFL who have achieved success? 

I mean......it's a dumb post and there's a childish nickname attached to said horrible post.

16 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Besides the whole tying every mobile QB to Cam despite there being several mobile QB's in the NFL who have achieved success? 

I mean......it's a dumb post and there's a childish nickname attached to said horrible post.

Mobile QBs and QBs who can escape pressure are two completely different things. There are currently like 2-3 mobile QBs in the NFL.

As far as his point on Ryan being far superior, which is the beef of his post, is he wrong?

1 minute ago, tree5dy said:

Mobile QBs and QBs who can escape pressure are two completely different things. There are currently like 2-3 mobile QBs in the NFL.

As far as his point on Ryan being far superior, which is the beef of his post, is he wrong?

That's quite a subjective opinion as far as what a mobile QB is. I think the fact that you have to dive into the differences between mobile QB and a QB who can escape pressure or blah blah blah.......I mean you're diving really deep based off of a really bad OP and taking a way more nuanced stance and it's kinda weird really.

But yeah......Ryan is a far superior QB.

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

That's quite a subjective opinion as far as what a mobile QB is. I think the fact that you have to dive into the differences between mobile QB and a QB who can escape pressure or blah blah blah.......I mean you're diving really deep based off of a really bad OP and taking a way more nuanced stance and it's kinda weird really.

But yeah......Ryan is a far superior QB.

Ok well... Ryan Fitzpatrick and Daniel Jones are  11/12 yards behind Cam and 14/15 behind Wilson.

Which of those 4 are truly mobile QBs in your opinion?

6 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan is way superior to that guy.  But yet y’all want a mobile qb lol

5 minutes ago, tree5dy said:

Ok well... Ryan Fitzpatrick and Daniel Jones are  11/12 yards behind Cam and 14/15 behind Wilson.

Which of those 4 are truly mobile QBs in your opinion?

I mean.......who are you arguing with at this point? The OP or me?