Jump to content

Y’all still want Pam Newton Over Matt Ryan?


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, jj said:

Cam>Matt 

 

Only bad part is Julio wouldn’t have as many amazing catches because Cam wouldn’t under-throw the ball, causing Julio to make a spectacular play  

Jesus.  The fact you actually think this is terrifying.  Cam doesn’t underthrow anyone because he overthrows them by 3 feet over their head.  Let’s compare their completion % for their career.  No?  Sit down, troll some where else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, tree5dy said:

Is there something wrong with his post? I mean, we can start bringing up numbers and stuff...

Besides the whole tying every mobile QB to Cam despite there being several mobile QB's in the NFL who have achieved success? 

 

 

I mean......it's a dumb post and there's a childish nickname attached to said horrible post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Besides the whole tying every mobile QB to Cam despite there being several mobile QB's in the NFL who have achieved success? 

 

 

I mean......it's a dumb post and there's a childish nickname attached to said horrible post.

Mobile QBs and QBs who can escape pressure are two completely different things. There are currently like 2-3 mobile QBs in the NFL.

As far as his point on Ryan being far superior, which is the beef of his post, is he wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tree5dy said:

Mobile QBs and QBs who can escape pressure are two completely different things. There are currently like 2-3 mobile QBs in the NFL.

As far as his point on Ryan being far superior, which is the beef of his post, is he wrong?

That's quite a subjective opinion as far as what a mobile QB is. I think the fact that you have to dive into the differences between mobile QB and a QB who can escape pressure or blah blah blah.......I mean you're diving really deep based off of a really bad OP and taking a way more nuanced stance and it's kinda weird really.

 

 

 

But yeah......Ryan is a far superior QB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

That's quite a subjective opinion as far as what a mobile QB is. I think the fact that you have to dive into the differences between mobile QB and a QB who can escape pressure or blah blah blah.......I mean you're diving really deep based off of a really bad OP and taking a way more nuanced stance and it's kinda weird really.

 

 

 

But yeah......Ryan is a far superior QB.

Ok well... Ryan Fitzpatrick and Daniel Jones are  11/12 yards behind Cam and 14/15 behind Wilson.

Which of those 4 are truly mobile QBs in your opinion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan is way superior to that guy.  But yet y’all want a mobile qb lol

 

5 minutes ago, tree5dy said:

Ok well... Ryan Fitzpatrick and Daniel Jones are  11/12 yards behind Cam and 14/15 behind Wilson.

Which of those 4 are truly mobile QBs in your opinion?

I mean.......who are you arguing with at this point? The OP or me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...