Y’all still want Pam Newton Over Matt Ryan?

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

Who the **** said that? Most people were looking for a mobile college QB out of the draft. 

Too many on this board are infatuated with Lawrence or even worse Fields even though neither have played a day in the NFL and face too easy of competition most of the weeks of the year.

Even more implausible is the likelihood that we will have the opportunity to draft either one as they will go in the first 4 picks which we would not get unless Quinn had stayed or we truly tank the rest of 2011.  We might be able to trade up, but it would require trading away picks or young, cheap players on our roster to a pitiful team in those slots that is redeveloping.

1 hour ago, jj said:

Cam>Matt 

Only bad part is Julio wouldn’t have as many amazing catches because Cam wouldn’t under-throw the ball, causing Julio to make a spectacular play  

Ryan has beaten Cam like a rented mule head to head despite not having any defensive support whereas the Cam led Panthers squandered some very nice defenses during his tenure there.

3 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Who the **** said that? Most people were looking for a mobile college QB out of the draft. 

In TAFT homer reasoning, if some critic of Ryan's did say that, or if it was imagined, somehow magically it applies to all his critics. Homer "logic" is Ryan is better than X, so we should worship Ryan.

3 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

Too many on this board are infatuated with Lawrence or even worse Fields even though neither have played a day in the NFL and face too easy of competition most of the weeks of the year.

Even more implausible is the likelihood that we will have the opportunity to draft either one as they will go in the first 4 picks which we would not get unless Quinn had stayed or we truly tank the rest of 2011.  We might be able to trade up, but it would require trading away picks or young, cheap players on our roster to a pitiful team in those slots that is redeveloping.

The vast majority of people on this board are infatuated with having a QB after Ryan is gone. Ryan maybe has 2 years left before he falls off a cliff. 3 in the right system with the right personnel. Fans wanting us to not struggle finding another QB to replace him is natural. 

I want Matt Ryan to play like a QB making 30 mil a year. I want him to play like a 12 year vet. Like a QB surrounded with weapons. He has been too inconsistent. Great game today. Bad game last week. Good year overall. Too much up and down from drive to drive, game to game. I need him to show up locked in and ready, and carry that through 4 quarters. 

I dont care about about Cam, Trevor or anyone else not in a Falcons uniform.

I want guys paid to be difference makers to make a difference. If they cant make a difference anymore, those resources need to go elsewhere. Capeesh?