POLL-Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?

POLL-Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s gotta be the most confusing poll question ever written, my man. And the yes or no doesn’t even fit it. 

Today's win was awesome after the last five weeks crap fest. But these are still the Falcons, I am smart enough to take this game by game

Can't answer the poll. I would be saying yes to both questions or no to both questions.  Anyways, I don't believe it is a fluke because  1). I see something philosophically different in all

31 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

We beat a team that ranks:

26th in Pass Yards

24th in Rush Yards

27th in Total Yards

Excuse me if I don’t start administering fellatio to this team.

think OP was asking if our team playing better today was something they would sustain. 

Not that we were about to make a Super Bowl run. 

I think. 

58 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Do you believe today's win today was just a one-time fluke win or a sign of what is in the near future for this team?

Should we still expect them to go 1-15 or even 3-13?

Should we have any confidence they might finish 8-8 or even 9-7? 10-6?

Does anybody consider 11-5 even realistic?

Was today just the result of temporary enthusiasm for a new coach, good luck, or even just a bad luck day for the Vikings?

The only reasonable response is "C." Too early to tell. 

We still have six games that would most likely determine whether we've improved or not.  2 with Tampa, 2 with N.O., one at KC and a home game vs the improved Raiders. I don't think we'll win at KC but if we can win the other five and not drop the second Carolina game, beat the Lions & Chargers, we have an excellent chance at a wild card spot to the playoffs. But being the long time Falcons fan, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt and one game at a time.

More of a sign than a fluke.

This team was prepared and ready to play today. They seem mentally sharp for the most part instead of like a bunch of clueless clowns.

I just wish I could put my finger on what was different?

Edited by Zzzzz