POLL-Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?

POLL-Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?

• Yes
    • No

Do you believe today's win today was just a one-time fluke win or a sign of what is in the near future for this team?

Should we still expect them to go 1-15 or even 3-13?

Should we have any confidence they might finish 8-8 or even 9-7? 10-6?

Does anybody consider 11-5 even realistic?

Was today just the result of temporary enthusiasm for a new coach, good luck, or even just a bad luck day for the Vikings?

Edited by jlrfalcon
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s gotta be the most confusing poll question ever written, my man. And the yes or no doesn’t even fit it. 

Today's win was awesome after the last five weeks crap fest. But these are still the Falcons, I am smart enough to take this game by game

Can't answer the poll. I would be saying yes to both questions or no to both questions.  Anyways, I don't believe it is a fluke because  1). I see something philosophically different in all

• jlrfalcon changed the title to POLL-Was Today's Win Against the Vikings a Sign of Things to Come Rest of 2020 or a Fluke?

Can't answer the poll. I would be saying yes to both questions or no to both questions. 

Anyways, I don't believe it is a fluke because 

1). I see something philosophically different in all three phases of the game, yes, offense, defense, and even special teams.

2). Win, lose, or draw, they were more competitive than they have been all season.

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

Can't answer the poll. I would be saying yes to both questions or no to both questions. 

1). I see something philosophically different in all three phases of the game, yes, offense, defense, and even special teams.

2). Win, lose, or draw, they were more competitive than they have been all season.

And they sustained it!!! 

16 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I have no idea what the W's and L's will be for this team, but I do know it was a lot of fun watching them play today. The effort was there, the poise, discipline, the execution in big moments and, most of all, the will to win.

If they continue to play at this level every week, they could make one of the more improbable play-off berths in the history of ever. It would be karmic justice if they were to overcome impossible odds once more, this time in a positive way.

25 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Perhaps I should have just made it simpler - "Was the Team that Played Today the Real Falcons or Not?"

32 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

That’s gotta be the most confusing poll question ever written, my man. And the yes or no doesn’t even fit it. 

😂 I thought it was just me! Glad we are all confused.

Poll: Am I confused at the question or did I just read it wrong?

Yes

No

Edited by Since1990