• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're playing a 1-4 team that has alot of injuries and Cousins at qb.. Lets pump the breaks on that 

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him

BRING TD HOME!!!!!

5 minutes ago, paulitik said:

You too, man. I’m doing well. Had a rough year like most people have. 

I frequent a lot of political sites, and they aren’t nearly as frustrating as this place can be. In the perspective of the current moment in time it’s really mind boggling to think how much time I wasted arguing with people about the best QB and GM this team ever had, and none of us had any control over anything. At least arguing about politics is about stuff you can actually vote on. 

I get it. I get you. The funny thing is. In life, the day to day grind... None of us are that far a part when it comes to living...surviving...most is us want the same things. We’re really pretty much the same. Maybe a different way of “getting there”, but mostly the same.  

11 minutes ago, paulitik said:

You too, man. I’m doing well. Had a rough year like most people have. 

I frequent a lot of political sites, and they aren’t nearly as frustrating as this place can be. In the perspective of the current moment in time it’s really mind boggling to think how much time I wasted arguing with people about the best QB and GM this team ever had, and none of us had any control over anything. At least arguing about politics is about stuff you can actually vote on. 

One more thing, that’s not necessarily for you old friend because I know you get it. We’re all going to die. No one gets out of this life alive. No one. 

14 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

One more thing, that’s not necessarily for you old friend because I know you get it. We’re all going to die. No one gets out of this life alive. No one. 

As a Falcon fan since 1981 (I'm a 53 year old from Iowa) health can't be taken for granted.  Last year I had some melanoma removed.  This year prostate removed and colon partially removed.  Life events should always be put in perspective.  

3 hours ago, Zzzzz said:

I don't think it's a conspiracy.

Blank did say last week they were like a package deal coming into the season when asked why he let TD go too.

I think TD stuck his neck out for Quinn. I think McKay said continuity is sometimes best when it came to the pros/cons of deciding, and Arthur said to TD, fine, but if he goes, you go.

All feelings and thought... there is no fact there.  But it makes for a good story.  TD should have been let go last season at the BYE with Quinn.  We are where we were last year... except it took an extra year of Bull Sh€€t to get here.

Now they need to fix cap space.

The last thing is to bring back TD... didn't we bring back a coach... how did that work out.

7 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

for the sake of the thread to all those saying TD needed to go, after seeing it was just coaching, where is the issue with TD? 

Bad lines, and bad dbs. 

I will say though McKay screwed him hardcore. They pretty much picked Smitty and Quiddiot, and never allowed him to pick his own coach.