2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

It’s funny he noticed I’ve been more active lately because I tested positive for corona. Usually I’m only on here during the weekend since I work over 12 hours a day right now.

You love projection dude. That incel bs is your favorite word I’ve noticed.

Hope you get better son, bro.  I didn’t know you got it.  Positive thoughts and prayers out for you

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're playing a 1-4 team that has alot of injuries and Cousins at qb.. Lets pump the breaks on that 

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him

BRING TD HOME!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’ve missed you. Probably time for me to check out too though. I’m not my best self lol. 

Yeah man. I miss a lot of the TATF gang, but after the Super Bowl on top of everything else that has happened in the last 4 years has made arguing about two of the least of our problems on a message board seem a little more tedious than usual. 

On 4/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Someday soon said:

My thought for the day is for the draft to last 5 days instead of 3 and more time per selection.  Only entertainment on TV.  Then with with the 20th pick after trading down with the Jags the Falcons select slot WR Justin Jefferson LSU.

Lol if that happens many here better walk away from the ledge before our first pick.

I'll take the job.  Yes I know we needed a DB but Jefferson would have been nice.

2 minutes ago, paulitik said:

Yeah man. I miss a lot of the TATF gang, but after the Super Bowl on top of everything else that has happened in the last 4 years has made arguing about two of the least of our problems on a message board seem a little more tedious than usual. 

I’m getting there too. I’m just getting old. This place brings out the worst in me. I’ll go along being nice, polite actually then lose my ish. What’s it all for? I don’t know. Good to see you around again though. You’ve always been mostly decent lol. Better than me that’s for sure. I hope you and yours are healthy and doing well. Much love to you  old friend. 

48 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Hope you get better son, bro.  I didn’t know you got it.  Positive thoughts and prayers out for you

Appreciate it. Figured I would being a ups driver. They asked me where I’ve been and I told them 

menlo 

summerville

trenton

wildwood

dalton

tunnel hill

rocky face

Ringgold

rossville

fort Oglethorpe 

chatsworth

dawnville

the list goes on 

the woman actually said well **** haha

1 hour ago, slider said:

My only beef with TD is that he went the opposite direction of his New England upbringing and did a lot of trading up in drafts and paying multiple big contracts which puts the team into a boom and bust cycle instead of trying to achieve long term relevance. I felt like he went all in for the one super bowl window and now the bills are coming due. I'm just hoping the next GM can deal with the cap mess without requiring a 5 year plan.

I get that. That makes sense to me. I always liked his cap management until right after the Super Bowl. Those contracts did not feel like TD moves to me, but maybe I'm being an apologist. They felt like AB telling him to make them Falcons for life. I also really appreciate how stable the franchise has been since he came in. I also think he did a really great job of getting the talent that Quinn asked him for. I think that he was majorly limited by Quinn. I say that because Shanahan was able to get the players to execute his scheme very easily after like 2 offseasons of working with TD.

Haaaaa we beat a .200 team and now we are all fixed and going to the superbowl.   Plus now y'all trying to bring back the worst thing that ever happened to our cap space.  LoL.... 

I love when a player drops the ball or misses a tackle and he instantly is the worst....  next quarter he gets a 21 yrd gain and he was the best pick up ever... 

Some have the attention span of about a nanosecond.  LOL... bring back TD.... That is the official TATF Laugh of the week... 🤣🤭👎

23 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

TD went all in when he vouched for Quinn to give him one more chance.

He lost, and was told to leave the table, the office, the building, and the property.

Now, he didn't have to go home, but he couldn't stay there any longer. 

Haaaaaaa now on top of it all we have a 💤 conspiracy theory...  the comedic entertainment factor of this thread is off the charts. 🤣🤭

1 minute ago, Realsurfin said:

Haaaaaaa now on top of it all we have a 💤 conspiracy theory...  the comedic entertainment factor of this thread is off the charts. 🤣🤭

I don't think it's a conspiracy.

Blank did say last week they were like a package deal coming into the season when asked why he let TD go too.

I think TD stuck his neck out for Quinn. I think McKay said continuity is sometimes best when it came to the pros/cons of deciding, and Arthur said to TD, fine, but if he goes, you go.

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Appreciate it. Figured I would being a ups driver. They asked me where I’ve been and I told them 

menlo 

summerville

trenton

wildwood

dalton

tunnel hill

rocky face

Ringgold

rossville

fort Oglethorpe 

chatsworth

dawnville

the list goes on 

the woman actually said well **** haha

Have you been in close contact with anyone the last 2 weeks?? I keep hearing social distancing works but everyone i know thats had it swears they havnt been that close to anyone before getting sick.. 

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I’m getting there too. I’m just getting old. This place brings out the worst in me. I’ll go along being nice, polite actually then lose my ish. What’s it all for? I don’t know. Good to see you around again though. You’ve always been mostly decent lol. Better than me that’s for sure. I hope you and yours are healthy and doing well. Much love to you  old friend. 

You too, man. I’m doing well. Had a rough year like most people have. 

I frequent a lot of political sites, and they aren’t nearly as frustrating as this place can be. In the perspective of the current moment in time it’s really mind boggling to think how much time I wasted arguing with people about the best QB and GM this team ever had, and none of us had any control over anything. At least arguing about politics is about stuff you can actually vote on.