Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're playing a 1-4 team that has alot of injuries and Cousins at qb.. Lets pump the breaks on that 

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him

BRING TD HOME!!!!!

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

So we should have fired a gm who should have helped us win a super bowl the next year? That's a falcons move if I've ever seen one.

Y'all gonna be missing td in a year too

no we should have fired the gm that had bartu, worrilow, stephen jacksn, that horrible oline, and DEs. In game decisions arent on the GM

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

We get ONE win and y’all forget that we’ve never had a pass rush in TDs entire career and a top 5 offensive line only once, maybe twice.

And two super bowl caliber rosters that could have won with better coaching. That is all that matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paulitik said:

It’s always coaching. Been screaming it for years. There are deficits in talent in certain areas, but the difference in talent level in the NFL between teams is negligible. In football It’s more about the chess player than the chess pieces.

I’ve missed you. Probably time for me to check out too though. I’m not my best self lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

It wasn’t but we will see

I think it was time. I feel like TD forced his coaches to play HIS faves. If you notice both Smith and Quinn were aggressive coaches their first few seasons and then got soft. Today I saw a team that used players that normally sit on the bench and they made plays. HUGE plays. It’s time for a GM that doesn’t look I’m Montana for talent. A gm that finds those dawgs we need. I didn’t hate TD and he’s still the best gm we’ve had to this date but I do feel he meddled too much with his HC’s and made them do things they didn’t want to do. Quinn and smith both suffered for it. There was a difference when Quinn had his assistant GM. Can’t think of his name. He quit and they all of a sudden got soft again. Even DK called a helluva game today. And the reason I like this win is a game like this should’ve been even. 0-5 vs 1-4. Instead we blew them out like it was supposed to be. That’s what good team is supposed to do to a weaker team. And they were at home. It was time for both to go. TD was already on the hot seat before and was spared. Same issues started happening again in 2018. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas Dimitroff, between 2008-2017, 7 winning seasons in 10 years. 6 playoff appearances. 3 division titles. 2 NFC Championship appearances. 1 Super Bowl appearance. That’s a good resume, HOWEVER....

What if we say, since 2013, Thomas Dimitroff only had 2 winning seasons out of the last 8 years? Then the narrative completely changes and you see the issues. Only 2 winning seasons since 2013-present, something was wrong there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The TD hate around did get a bit overblown at times, but it was time for a change.   His roster building approach was getting stale and the persistent OL and DL issues are too big to ignore. 
 

now watch us hire a GM that rebuilds the lines but can’t draft skill players

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I think it was time. I feel like TD forced his coaches to play HIS faves. If you notice both Smith and Quinn were aggressive coaches their first few seasons and then got soft. Today I saw a team that used players that normally sit on the bench and they made plays. HUGE plays. It’s time for a GM that doesn’t look I’m Montana for talent. A gm that finds those dawgs we need. I didn’t hate TD and he’s still the best gm we’ve had to this date but I do feel he meddled too much with his HC’s and made them do things they didn’t want to do. Quinn and smith both suffered for it. There was a difference when Quinn had his assistant GM. Can’t think of his name. He quit and they all of a sudden got soft again. Even DK called a helluva game today. And the reason I like this win is a game like this should’ve been even. 0-5 vs 1-4. Instead we blew them out like it was supposed to be. That’s what good team is supposed to do to a weaker team. And they were at home. It was time for both to go. TD was already on the hot seat before and was spared. Same issues started happening again in 2018. 

I agree it was time. I’m not sure TD meddled. I think it was more the players quit on coaches. Just look at Dallas their D sucks with Nolan like ours did. No pass rush. With Quinn the message got old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him gone. 
 

sTaTeLiNe

I have never seen a fanbase hate a GM so much for no reason. I swear to god people hated him just for having a haircut and a hobby. The personnel is good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

I have never seen a fanbase hate a GM so much for no reason. I swear to god people hated him just for having a haircut and a hobby. The personnel is good.

My only beef with TD is that he went the opposite direction of his New England upbringing and did a lot of trading up in drafts and paying multiple big contracts which puts the team into a boom and bust cycle instead of trying to achieve long term relevance. I felt like he went all in for the one super bowl window and now the bills are coming due. I'm just hoping the next GM can deal with the cap mess without requiring a 5 year plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...