Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

It’s funny he noticed I’ve been more active lately because I tested positive for corona. Usually I’m only on here during the weekend since I work over 12 hours a day right now.

You love projection dude. That incel bs is your favorite word I’ve noticed.

At least I don’t have a newbie trying to defend a crappy human being like yourself. And you are a crappy human being. The whole time you’ve been here you’ve been Argumentative, sarcastic, bombastic, petulant, petty, on and on. You’ve never even tried to share a nice word, thought or emotion. Not once. Or maybe you did to the 3 people you deem “worthy”, but you’re Just a cad from Dalton Georgia. Mods. Ban me like the Marxist you are when you want to be, power and control...in a real world, which is coming you’d want me on your side, and you know I’m speaking the truth. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're playing a 1-4 team that has alot of injuries and Cousins at qb.. Lets pump the breaks on that 

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him

BRING TD HOME!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Xero said:

One of the evaluations of the Gm has to constantly be on the coach. I still hold td responsible for keeping Quinn here. I liked his ability to pick skilled wideouts and ability to hit on 3rd and 4th round non corners. We hit twice on the spine with Grady being drafted and we stole Abraham from the jets. I feel like the falcon filter has hurt us a little. Football is a 2 and a half hour fight and you don’t want only philosophers on your team you want some guys who can just get things done. I do think we kept away from a team of divas like Cleveland has been but we need to keep up with talent. 

Pretty sure DQ answered to blank and not TD. Normally a GM can fire a HC but I don’t think that was the arrangement here 

11 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

At least I don’t have a newbie trying to defend a crappy human being like yourself. And you are a crappy human being. The whole time you’ve been here you’ve been Argumentative, sarcastic, bombastic, petulant, petty, on and on. You’ve never even tried to share a nice word, thought or emotion. Not once. Or maybe you did to the 3 people you deem “worthy”, but you’re Just a cad from Dalton Georgia. Mods. Ban me like the Marxist you are when you want to be, power and control...in a real world, which is coming you’d want me on your side, and you know I’m speaking the truth. 

Holy **** dude take a Valum

It's just internet. It's not that important

41 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him gone. 

sTaTeLiNe

Keep saying there was a reason his rosters/performance looked completely different under two different coaching staff’s....

35 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I can’t ever think of a single use I’d have for a snowflake like you in “the real world”.

Suppose you’re taking a nice vacation with your family to the Bahamas. Suppose your pilot was fortunate to survive his last 5 plane crashes so you are feeling pretty good about your family’s chances because that pilot probably has it figured out this time. 

TD is the guy who wouldn’t fire the pilot. 

Get it?  

By virtue of him being such an inexcusable idiot to have never fired DQ he had to go to show the players and ultimately the fans the club is thinking about turning itself around. If TD stayed after DQ was fired we’d be down 24 to the Vikes right now. 

50 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

This is serious LARPing dork energy.

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

Suppose you’re taking a nice vacation with your family to the Bahamas. Suppose your pilot was fortunate to survive his last 5 plane crashes so you are feeling pretty good about your family’s chances because that pilot probably has it figured out this time. 

TD is the guy who wouldn’t fire the pilot. 

Get it?  

By virtue of him being such an inexcusable idiot to have never fired DQ he had to go to show the players and ultimately the fans the club is thinking about turning itself around. If TD stayed after DQ was fired we’d be down 24 to the Vikes right now. 

I was joking with the topic, but did he have the authority to fire DQ?

1 minute ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I was joking with the topic, but did he have the authority to fire DQ?

So I think AB and this org works a little different than some. So even if AB says TD could make changes it’s still a hands on decision by AB. So good point.  But let’s just say I haven’t seen him publicly begging AB to fire DQ every day since the spring of 2018. So...

6 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

So I think AB and this org works a little different than some. So even if AB says TD could make changes it’s still a hands on decision by AB. So good point.  But let’s just say I haven’t seen him publicly begging AB to fire DQ every day since the spring of 2018. So...

Lol you won’t see that with any organization.