• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're playing a 1-4 team that has alot of injuries and Cousins at qb.. Lets pump the breaks on that 

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him

BRING TD HOME!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him gone. 

sTaTeLiNe

It was time for TD to go dude... 

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Tried ******* telling y’all coaching was the issue but nah it was TD y’all said. I hope he wins a ring with someone else and the fire TD crowd starts making threads about him like they didn’t want him gone. 

sTaTeLiNe

You need a second job. You’re wasting too much of your life on here. Or maybe kids. Probably both. 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

sTaTeLiNe

I never had a problem with TD either.  It’s way too early to say what’s going on this game has anything to do with Quinn or TD being gone but I’ve never understood the TD hate

2 minutes ago, dapanch420 said:

says the guy with 2k more posts than him, sounds like youre projecting the way you feel about yourself onto someone else.

It’s funny he noticed I’ve been more active lately because I tested positive for corona. Usually I’m only on here during the weekend since I work over 12 hours a day right now.

Just now, Black Francis said:

You’ll have to work a lot harder for the “e cred” you desire incel. 

You love projection dude. That incel bs is your favorite word I’ve noticed.

1 minute ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

I never had a problem with TD either.  It’s way too early to say what’s going on this game has anything to do with Quinn or TD being gone but I’ve never understood the TD hate

Hopefully we get a GM that makes the team a SB champ and I eat crow. Until then though I’ll say firing him was the wrong call. 

14 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

sTaTeLiNe

I was upset they fired Dimitroff but let's wait a few more games before we decide.

One of the evaluations of the Gm has to constantly be on the coach. I still hold td responsible for keeping Quinn here. I liked his ability to pick skilled wideouts and ability to hit on 3rd and 4th round non corners. We hit twice on the spine with Grady being drafted and we stole Abraham from the jets. I feel like the falcon filter has hurt us a little. Football is a 2 and a half hour fight and you don’t want only philosophers on your team you want some guys who can just get things done. I do think we kept away from a team of divas like Cleveland has been but we need to keep up with talent. 

4 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Ive been anti TD but in 113 yrs he could not find a pass rush. Right now it does appear to be DQ was the problem....but it’s a long way til  gm 16.

5 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Ive been anti TD but in 113 yrs he could not find a pass rush. Right now it does appear to be DQ was the problem....but it’s a long way til  gm 16.

I knew he was getting old but 113 years? Man, dude keeps himself in pretty good shape lol

Edited by LouDog