*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In Game Thread ***

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

So theirs 1 thing this game has helped me figure out.  Who actually still sucks or just isn't giving effort as you can tell the difference between them and the players that want it.   The 1st 3 thats on my list that i would be moving on from is Keith Smith at FB, James Carpenter at OG, and Luke Stocker at TE  They get beat or manhandled way to often compared to the rest of the O-line and blockers.  Even when everything is going your way they are the same culprits over and over again causing mishaps or drive stops when failing their assignments.

I was annoyed to see Stocker brought back. His blocking is overrated af and he offers nothing in the passing game. Id love for us to draft a solid FB/HB/TE hybrid guy, as long as we have a good OC to utilize him of course

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much for the Brotherhood. Morris is emphasizing Manhood. lol

Apparently I wasn't giving Quinn enough blame, which seems impossible.

MY QB CAN RUN AND THROW! GET IT GUMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

Just now, gHost83 said:

Koo looking hella solid

He has 90% of the year he has only missed 1 FG the entire season and it was almost a 50 yarder.  I know he missed a Pat as well but to be fair the man was injured that game and missed the next week because of it. So both his big misses were because of injury other than that he has been automatic the entire season.

Just now, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

I was annoyed to see Stocker brought back. His blocking is overrated af and he offers nothing in the passing game. Id love for us to draft a solid FB/HB/TE hybrid guy, as long as we have a good OC to utilize him of course

Me and you both he was the 1 guy i actually complained about this offseason during FA.   I thought we should have used that money to try and get another DE brought in to help the pass rush at the time we did it. 

1 minute ago, fuego said:

It was clear to everybody but the Falcons that we should have never signed Free again. And they give him a 4 years monster contract.

I would have given that to Coleman just off sheer principle you want to try snd hold the team up on the most important week of yours and the teams life then want to miss a block that turned the whole game then not own the ****? ..nah you can get the **** on and we will pay Coleman and draft your replacement..**** pissed me off i never let that go