Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't have to tank. This team is bad. Just like last year. The thing is they don't have a slate of easy games at the end of the year like last year. This is a 3-13 team at best. You need seasons

So I know why everyone who is a tanker wants to tank. I get it I understand. 1st pick is exciting maybe getting another great QB for another 10+ years and so on. But here's my question to all of

Nailed it. No team tanks on purpose.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, the baptist said:

For you to promote ALL of the things in that particular post.....but post in a topic about Trading Matt Ryan....with pro Matt Ryan debate points.....

Not..Contradictory?

Uhmmm what? That is an asinine comparison you just made. If you read carefully I’ve stated numerous times my opinion. Just like the last post I quoted from you, you react without knowing what you’re responding to. This is a character flaw my friend. Read what I wrote about Ryan and my feelings about him then get back to me. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Uhmmm what? That is an asinine comparison you just made. If you read carefully I’ve stated numerous times my opinion. Just like the last post I quoted from you, you react without knowing what you’re responding to. This is a character flaw my friend. Read what I wrote about Ryan and my feelings about him then get back to me. Lol

You are debating with me about one performance in a loss compared to Tom Brady and his 6 Wins

I am reacting to what I am reading....its absolutely contradictory to promote what you are saying in this topic and debate Matt Ryan vs Tom Brady in another

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, the baptist said:

That wasn't my point...The argument was TLaw is not playing tough games or I guess they believe he is in a weak conference.....

My rebuttal....I don't care what you or anyone else says, NCAA Playoff football is high level competition, TLaw has shown up big on that stage

Zach Wilson looked good vs Texas State.....He does look similar to Mahomes....but it was Texas State

I hope BYU wins big enough to get into the playoffs, if he performs on the big stage, You can throw my argument against drafting him out....but right now I can't trust a big performance against Texas State

It's not what I have to say, the guys I listed played at the highest level. Where did that get them in the NFL? What you're saying is you don't care when facts get brought up to disprove you, you just want to argue because you have nothing better to do. 

Carry on by all means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DirtyBird2 said:

It's not what I have to say, the guys I listed played at the highest level. Where did that get them in the NFL? What you're saying is you don't care when facts get brought up to disprove you, you just want to argue because you have nothing better to do. 

Carry on by all means.

What facts? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DirtyBird2 said:

It's not what I have to say, the guys I listed played at the highest level. Where did that get them in the NFL? What you're saying is you don't care when facts get brought up to disprove you, you just want to argue because you have nothing better to do. 

Carry on by all means.

You jumped into an argument with out reading the point being made...

If you indeed brought "facts" they were irrelevant

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, the baptist said:

You are debating with me about one performance in a loss compared to Tom Brady and his 6 Wins

I am reacting to what I am reading....its absolutely contradictory to promote what you are saying in this topic and debate Matt Ryan vs Tom Brady in another

It’s not. You may think it is but it isn’t. Stating we need to evaluate the TEAM isn’t contradictory at all. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2020 at 8:18 AM, FalconofShadows said:

So I know why everyone who is a tanker wants to tank. I get it I understand. 1st pick is exciting maybe getting another great QB for another 10+ years and so on.

But here's my question to all of you, do you really think the coaches and players who are fighting to continue there careers? You have coaches who know they will be looking for a job next year and a bunch of players on last year of deal or a 1 year deal. Plus the players who will be cap casualties. Do you really think they will just lose on purpose just so a team they won't be on next years has a better pick?

Today’s tank

1B270E6B-F520-439A-972F-5FA56FD249C2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

How in all of sheol do you expect a QB to change the situations we have in place

We don’t. We just don’t expect for this dumpster fire to stop burning anytime soon for Ryan to manage. Might as well get your QB when you have the pick of the litter and start up the carousel so we don’t have to ride it for too long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

We don’t. We just don’t expect for this dumpster fire to stop burning anytime soon for Ryan to manage. Might as well get your QB when you have the pick of the litter and start up the carousel so we don’t have to ride it for too long.

So start another dumpster fire to go along with it? No one here dislikes Ryan more than I do, but it's stupid to think itll be the salvation of this team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

So start another dumpster fire to go along with it? No one here dislikes Ryan more than I do, but it's stupid to think itll be the salvation of this team. 

I mean he and the offense have put the team in position to win 3 games where we had a 96% or higher of winning.

We are 0-3 in those games.

This team should be...4-3 and in the thick of the playoff hunt.

 

On the list of issues with the team ....QB play is far far.....FAR down the list of issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I mean he and the offense have put the team in position to win 3 games where we had a 96% or higher of winning.

We are 0-3 in those games.

This team should be...4-3 and in the thick of the playoff hunt.

 

On the list of issues with the team ....QB play is far far.....FAR down the list of issues.

On that list you speak of, how do you address it with no cap space?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...