I am actually excited to watch the falcons.

I'm not excited in the least about todays game. I expect nothing but **** play from the Falcons. This team has given up. I've given up on this season. I'll be recording the game and I might tune into it sometime tonight, or not. It's a beautiful day, and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to let this pathetic team blemish it in anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Trump MAGA said:

I will “watch” with the gamecast on my phone and toggle between that and this board. 

And I’ll do the same later with the Braves, depriving myself of more sleep. I just don’t think I can bear to watch. Plus, maybe me taking this strategy will change their luck. 

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

I'm not excited in the least about todays game. I expect nothing but **** play from the Falcons. This team has given up. I've given up on this season. I'll be recording the game and I might tune into it sometime tonight, or not. It's a beautiful day, and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to let this pathetic team blemish it in anyway. 

I thought they’d given up last year at 1-7. And now they have a new voice at the top. You just never know with this team

12 hours ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

I don't know if I can handle both the Braves and the Falcons on the same day...😆

Since I feel the Falcon’s season is already over, it can’t get worse even if we loose by a hundred so I can unemotionally watch them and be ok. 

The Braves on the other hand.... 

Think I will find a great crime show on the ID Channel instead. 

20 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Anyone else feeling excited to actually watch the falcons?? It already feels like raheem Morris already sparked an energy.

I have been a Falcons fan since 1970.  Win or lose, I endured all the Rankin Smith years, the Dog Fighter, Quitrino, and Super losses, but my zeal for the Birds never lessened - until after the fourth loss this year!  I decided to wash my hands from the Falcons and the NFL!  Until today!