I am actually excited to watch the falcons.

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

as long as koetter is still calling the offense, I see no spark, I see no hope. 

This is a bad team all together, defense is absolutely horrible.. Offense is totally out of any form of collaboration.. Coordinators are totally ineffective.. It honestly cant get any worse than the product we've put on the field this season 

42 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Anyone else feeling excited to actually watch the falcons?? It already feels like raheem Morris already sparked an energy.

Nope. Going to be a chore. Like it had been for the past 2 years 

1 hour ago, ‚ö°Slumerican‚ö° said:

This is a bad team all together, defense is absolutely horrible.. Offense is totally out of any form of collabohonestlyration.. Coordinators are totally ineffective.. It honestly cant get any worse than the product we've put on the field this season 

Rule #1 of being a Falcons fan. Never EVER say that.

10 hours ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

I don't know if I can handle both the Braves and the Falcons on the same day...ūüėÜ

Going for the double trifecta for the weekend. 

Braves 2 losses

Tech loses bad, seemingly fielding a team full of walk-ons 

Georgia did as expected vs Alabama

Today:

Braves game 7

Falcons trying for first win

Edited by Trump MAGA
9 hours ago, ‚ö°Slumerican‚ö° said:

This is a bad team all together, defense is absolutely horrible.. Offense is totally out of any form of collaboration.. Coordinators are totally ineffective.. It honestly cant get any worse than the product we've put on the field this season 

I’ve said that many times in my 50+ years following this team. And they have always found a way to raise the standard of futility.