Notes 10/17: No Changes To Defensive Playcalling

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He has a lively arm.  Add that to his unique accuracy and ability to make plays off script and you have the modern nfl QB

I don't watch college ball so my knowledge on Wilson is zero but that throw was on point. I'm not a Ryan hater but there's no way Ryan makes that kind of a throw in his prime even

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He has a lively arm.  Add that to his unique accuracy and ability to make plays off script and you have the modern nfl QB

I’m digging this kid the more you bring him up.  Looks like we might have 4 options to grab a QB pending these clowns not ******* it up

Y’all keep thinking the play calling is the problem on defense. I’m pretty sure Morris and Ulbrich tried to tell the whole freaking world last year after the 1-7 start vs the 6-2 finish that who called the plays didn’t matter. The biggest problem is the same freaking problem we’ve had....there’s no enough talent on defense. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ****. I don’t care who was in charge of acquiring the players Mike Smith Dan Quinn or TD. Our The Atlanta Falcons Defense has sucked since TD got here. Where in the hello operator has the defensive talent and pass rush been. Get over this BS about who’s calling the defensive plays. They all sucked!!!! 

Injuries and lack of depth has been a been a factor.

All the offseason hype - we ready now Rahiem Morris is the DC and Ulbrich will help him call plays. How’d that work out? The bottom line is we have a problem Houston and it’s still in house....meaning coaches, players and leadership from top to bottom.