Has anyone on here on anyone you know ever met Dirk Koetter?

I was just wondering for anyone who has ever met Dirk Koetter or knows anyone who has met Dirk Koetter what is he like as a person? Is he a nice guy? Is he a players coach? 

I'm just curious because Dirk Koetter had been here off and on for so many years yet I don't know anyone who's met him. I've never heard what players think of him.

I've heard that Thomas Dimitroff is abrasive. Everyone said Dan Quinn and Mike Smith are nice. Kyle Shanahan was nice but a bit arrogant. Sark was nice. But I've never heard anyone talk about what Dirk Koetter is like other than a bad play caller.

I have never met him but I have had co-workers who have because of his time here at ASU

I got conflicting views on him....I had one co-workers say that he was a **** but 2 others tell me they loved the dude and his family. 

I know some of the local sports radio guys don't like him.....but the main one who doesn't is kinda a prick to most people so there is that.

25 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I heard TD wasn’t bad. A friend of mine’s sister in law was his barber

My brother's met TD a handful of times and TD's actually remembered him. He even asked him who they should pick before the draft this past year. Also have a friend that's worked with the Falcons a lot and said TD is a very cool guy. Said the same about DQ. Said it's very easy to see why players love DQ. Weirdly, he's never met Dirk... 

19 minutes ago, vel said:

My brother's met TD a handful of times and TD's actually remembered him. He even asked him who they should pick before the draft this past year. Also have a friend that's worked with the Falcons a lot and said TD is a very cool guy. Said the same about DQ. Said it's very easy to see why players love DQ. Weirdly, he's never met Dirk... 

Thomas Dimitroff seems cool. I only know one person who said he's abrasive.

6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

\

I know some of the local sports radio guys don't like him.....but the main one who doesn't is kinda a prick to most people so there is that.

Are we talking Gambodoro here?  Dirk hates his guts with a passion, even all these years later.

Brother in law met TD while he was coaching in the nba (at like a dinner or something) they exchanged numbers  and TD hooked us up w some tickets (Literally like years later) and I got to get on the field and meet the players and all kinds of other stuff.  Met Tony G, Roddy, Turner, Julio, Ryan, it was honestly one of the coolest experiences of my life. I had never even been to Atlanta before that. I think I was 22 so this was like 2011. Still got the videos someone on my old phone

10 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I was just wondering for anyone who has ever met Dirk Koetter or knows anyone who has met Dirk Koetter what is he like as a person? Is he a nice guy? Is he a players coach? 

I'm just curious because Dirk Koetter had been here off and on for so many years yet I don't know anyone who's met him. I've never heard what players think of him.

I've heard that Thomas Dimitroff is abrasive. Everyone said Dan Quinn and Mike Smith are nice. Kyle Shanahan was nice but a bit arrogant. Sark was nice. But I've never heard anyone talk about what Dirk Koetter is like other than a bad play caller.

As much as I cant stand him, hes a nice guy. From all I've heard hes a likable and fair type of guy.