TD Interview: brother from another

• FalconBlood23 changed the title to TD Interview: brother from another
21 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Thank God this guy is gone. He needed to be gone. I am so sick of his vocabulary and trying to sound smart.  The guy could never get a legit 53.  He always lacked players all over the defense and offense

No roster is perfect and we had 2 SB caliber teams under his watch. Can we improve? Sure. We better. Coaching is still the primary issue with this team. To a point, yes we have struggled fielding complete rosters and have definitely been heavier on the offensive investment.

Missing on defensive picks hurt the DQ tenure. Who made the picks? Are the coaches not developing guys? I mean, Deion Jones looks terrible this year. ???

TD was definitely overall an upper 3rd of league GM. Our record during his tenure supports that. Better coaching and we have a trophy under his time here. Put SOME respect on it.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

No roster is perfect and we had 2 SB caliber teams under his watch. Can we improve? Sure. We better. Coaching is still the primary issue with this team. To a point, yes we have struggled fielding complete rosters and have definitely been heavier on the offensive investment.

Missing on defensive picks hurt the DQ tenure. Who made the picks? Are the coaches not developing guys? I mean, Deion Jones looks terrible this year. ???

TD was definitely overall an upper 3rd of league GM. Our record during his tenure supports that. Better coaching and we have a trophy under his time here. Put SOME respect on it.

There’s a reason drafts looked different during Smith’s/Quinn’s tenure. He was very collaborative with his coaching staff and got them all the ingredients, not his fault the chefs couldn’t put together a Michelin star meal. 

Although, I also believe there were times where he probably should’ve gone out and made some of his own decisions with player acquisitions 🤷‍♂️ 

30 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Thank God this guy is gone. He needed to be gone. I am so sick of his vocabulary and trying to sound smart.  The guy could never get a legit 53.  He always lacked players all over the defense and offense

My God, some of you are the worst. He just gave a class interview praising the city and the organization and giving a ringing endorsement for any GM that might come in here and some of you can't just let **** go. 

2 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

My God, some of you are the worst. He just gave a class interview praising the city and the organization and giving a ringing endorsement for any GM that might come in here and some of you can't just let **** go. 

Ignore him he’s got little man syndrome. He’s always like this.

12 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

One thing great teams do is not only look for talent, but leadership, durability, passion and intelligence. If you find that, you struck gold. . 

1 hour ago, Dem Birds said:

What was he supposed to say? he wants another job somewhere.  Did you think he would curse the team. Of course not. wouldn't look good to other teams.And I don't care if he was fired or not, but he needs to do something with that hair

1 hour ago, Day1 said:

What was he supposed to say? he wants another job somewhere.  Did you think he would curse the team. Of course not. wouldn't look good to other teams.And I don't care if he was fired or not, but he needs to do something with that hair

He could have not said anything. He could not have done an in depth interview just 4 days later. He said the things he said because that's the type of person he is. He certainly didn't have to say anything about the city or the fans. He could have just addressed his relationship with Arthur which we all know is good. Everyone knows why he was fired and pretty much everyone agrees it was time, why harp on it after the fact and drag him down when he's just putting positivity out there? That's what pessimistic people do. 

3 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

There’s a reason drafts looked different during Smith’s/Quinn’s tenure. He was very collaborative with his coaching staff and got them all the ingredients, not his fault the chefs couldn’t put together a Michelin star meal. 

Although, I also believe there were times where he probably should’ve gone out and made some of his own decisions with player acquisitions 🤷‍♂️ 

So wrong.  The Browns are an example of chefs not being able to put together a meal.  They are always stocked with talent.  Dimitroff was demoted at one point, so if anything, roster improvements occurred because he had less responsibilities in regards to player search.  Once again, name some Falcon studs that went elsewhere.

Edited by BLM

He could not build a OL or DL to save his life in 12+ years. He made alot of talk about the trenches but always failed at them. The flashy finesse teams he built could never get over the hump due to lack of depth and lack of size and strength.

Glad we will have someone else building this team going forward.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

He could not build a OL or DL to save his life in 12+ years. He made alot of talk about the trenches but always failed at them. The flashy finesse teams he built could never get over the hump due to lack of depth and lack of size and strength.

Glad we will have someone else building this team going forward.

3rd and 1 = failure

4th and 1 - failure

Getting to the QB on 3rd town = failure

TD's Falcons resume in a nutshell