Nice to see a lot more positivity in this thread than the Quinn hate-fest from the other day. Like everyone else has already said, Quinn is a good dude and ultimately took this franchise to its highest highs but unfortunately also it’s lowest lows. With that being said, I wish him the best and hope that he can revitalize his career as a DC. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once the dust settles, we will all come at peace and actually like Quinn again just like we like Smitty.

Very professional and amazing thing of him to do. Great guy. Wish him the best! Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately, the pain has been creeping in to much the last few years.  

My Guy.

I am proud of him and what he was able to bring to this franchise in the first half of his tenure. And I supported him through the past few years because of the very character he displayed in this letter. I have nothing against the man. I appreciated his principles and communication skills. I hope he has success some day. just not against us. But good luck to him and his family. I hope to have this same level of gracefulness myself someday.

4 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

Very professional and amazing thing of him to do. Great guy. Wish him the best! Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately, the pain has been creeping in to much the last few years. :( 

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

He is a good man and he is a good coach but even good coaches lose their way and I think that is what happened with him...he lost his way, I think we tried to start throwing stuff against to wall to see if it would stick but it did not seem to happen.

In the end I wish he and his family good health and success in what ever else he decides to do.

4 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Dan Quinn is a very nice guy. Just didn't like him as a coach. I do wish him the best. 

4 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Once the dust settles, we will all come at peace and actually like Quinn again just like we like Smitty.

4 hours ago, etherdome said:

Good man and  class act.  I think he was not a good HC this time around, but I wish him the best and I look forward to following his career.  

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

^This, no ill-will from me.  Quinn said what he said to say to land another NFL job, never burn bridges. Good luck in your future endeavors. I'm just glad it will not be anywhere near FB.

No one has doubted Smitty's or Quinn's or Dimitroff's integrity passion or desire to win.  All of them are what you would call, good people.  

There are only 32 NFL Head Coaches in the entire -world-.  Competition for these jobs is... insane.   Competition for good, winning  Head Coaches is even -more- insane.

Some of us here have felt Quinn was out of his league for awhile now, in 'over his head'.

That doesn't mean Quinn is a bad person or lacking as a man.   It simply means that right now, at this time, for whatever reason, Dan Quinn is not a good NFL Head Coach.  Because his team wasn't winning games.

Being fired is a built-in by-product of choosing coaching as a profession.  Check out Bill Belichick's history....

We all wish these guys luck wherever they go...... except when thier teams play ours, of course.....😛