• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once the dust settles, we will all come at peace and actually like Quinn again just like we like Smitty.

Very professional and amazing thing of him to do. Great guy. Wish him the best! Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately, the pain has been creeping in to much the last few years.  

He is a good man and he is a good coach but even good coaches lose their way and I think that is what happened with him...he lost his way, I think we tried to start throwing stuff against to wall to see if it would stick but it did not seem to happen.

In the end I wish he and his family good health and success in what ever else he decides to do.

10 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Once the dust settles, we will all come at peace and actually like Quinn again just like we like Smitty.

I never stopped liking either. People seem to lack the ability to separate on field with off the field. Dan Quinn and his staff have done a really poor job over the last 3 seasons but I've never lost respect for the man. Just the coach. 

6 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Good man and  class act.  I think he was not a good HC this time around, but I wish him the best and I look forward to following his career.  

^This, no ill-will from me.  Quinn said what he said to say to land another NFL job, never burn bridges. Good luck in your future endeavors. I'm just glad it will not be anywhere near FB.

Maybe a diferent decision on a coach here or there and a different FA aquisition or draft pick and things could've have been different. There's a fine line between winning and losing sometimes in the NFL. The change had to be made, but DQ is a great human being and I wish him the best in whatever endevor he choses to pursue.

No one ever doubted the great man, citizen, and person he is. Forever grateful for who he is as a person. Bittersweet that we’re moving on because from an X’s and O’s standpoint we’re thrilled, but from a humanity standpoint it always sucks to see great people like him not get the job done. Definitely wish nothing but the absolute best for him.