T.I. wants Matt Ryan gone from the Falcons

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

I think we should start looking for Matt Ryan's replacement now. But the way everyone is just bashing the guy right now is very unfair. I have often criticized Ryan over the years, but he has been a class act his time here. 

True. We have to find his replacement in this coming draft especially with a new coach and staff. When that time comes he should politely be shown the door, not donkey kicked in the *** on the way out.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who? and why should his opinion matter?

I think we should start looking for Matt Ryan's replacement now. But the way everyone is just bashing the guy right now is very unfair. I have often criticized Ryan over the years, but he has been a c

We just going to do everything some rando clown wants now?  

Posted Images

I think we should start looking for Matt Ryan's replacement now. But the way everyone is just bashing the guy right now is very unfair. I have often criticized Ryan over the years, but he has been a class act his time here. 

I agree! I’d rather have Quinn and Dimitroff back for the rest of the season over listening to the projections of people wanting the next coming of Patrick Mahomes 

To be fair, he came back to his comment and called Ryan a really good QB. And I agree with him, the system we have right now ain’t a fit for him. Which is frustrating. 

But not as frustrating as T.I’s new Foghorn Leghorn impression he walks around conducting all the **** time now.

All of y'all missed what else TI said in the video. In the middle of the video he said Matt Ryan is a "phenomenal" QB but doesn't fit the current system in his opinion. Now I have never agreed with TI's overall opinion on Matt Ryan, however, Matt Ryan is definitely declining no doubt about it. I have defended Matt Ryan for years and I'll always appreciate the great things he's done for us in Atlanta throughout the first 10 years of his career. 

Just now, Wjcorner said:

To be fair, he came back to his comment and called Ryan a really good QB. And I agree with him, the system we have right now ain’t a fit for him. Which is frustrating. 

Also, I will stand by the fact that the NFL and football in general is headed into the new era of QB's who need to be more mobile & running around a lot along with their big arm, and Matt Ryan doesn't fit that unfortunately. Dirk Koetter along with him, old and outdated.

I hope Matt Ryan will last as long as Drew Brees and Tom Brady but with the way it's looking so far, I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm seeing signs of decline in him.

The Falcons severely need to get rid of Matt Schaub as our backup and draft a new QB who can really put the pressure on Matt Ryan, because I know he's capable I've doing much better than how he's played lately in this 0-5 start especially in clutch time when it matters most.

I'd rather draft Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence but that's for another day to talk about. 

23 minutes ago, The Daywalker said:

I agree! I’d rather have Quinn and Dimitroff back for the rest of the season over listening to the projections of people wanting the next coming of Patrick Mahomes 

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to have Quinn and Dimitroff back. But I understand what you are saying.

Two things. First, saying he doesn’t fit the system, tells me we should scrap the system, not the QB. 

second, this is the same dude that goes to the doctor with his teenage daughter and has them check if her hymen is still intact. 

14 minutes ago, shc said:

Two things. First, saying he doesn’t fit the system, tells me we should scrap the system, not the QB. 

second, this is the same dude that goes to the doctor with his teenage daughter and has them check if her hymen is still intact. 

But, he's been in multiple systems. Successful in them all, but we still haven't won it all. He's been a victim of poor coaching decisions on a few occasions. The doubt in Matt probably comes from him not having another element of his game to throw defenses off. He's a d@mn good pocket passer. Defenses know what he can and cannot do.

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

All of y'all missed what else TI said in the video. In the middle of the video he said Matt Ryan is a "phenomenal" QB but doesn't fit the current system in his opinion. Now I have never agreed with TI's overall opinion on Matt Ryan, however, Matt Ryan is definitely declining no doubt about it. I have defended Matt Ryan for years and I'll always appreciate the great things he's done for us in Atlanta throughout the first 10 years of his career. 

If he doesn’t fit the system wouldn’t that mean he could also flourish in the right system? So much speculation going on right now.

Edited by The Daywalker

He can stick to simple rap and AB and gang can go the Football route.... He starts talking about a curse started when we traded Brett Farve... He said Matt Ryan doesn't fit this system.... LMAOOOOO 

Bruhhh. He needs to retire from rap as well.... He's like one of those gnats that has to try and stay around a light... 

Outkast the greatest thing out ATL, not you. 

2 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

He can stick to simple rap and AB and gang can go the Football route.... He starts talking about a curse started when we traded Brett Farve... He said Matt Ryan doesn't fit this system.... LMAOOOOO 

Bruhhh. He needs to retire from rap as well.... He's like one of those gnats that has to try and stay around a light... 

Outkast the greatest thing out ATL, not you. 

T.I. must not know that the Falcons have been cursed long before Brett Farve lol