How safe do you think Matt Ryan and Julio Jones jobs are with a new GM?

What do you think the chances are we lose Matt Ryan and Julio Jones to a new GM and head coach? Arthur Blank said no one is safe from getting cut.

I would have to assume Matt Ryan is safe for at least another 3 years and Grady Jarrett should be safe. Julio is probably gone. 

I would be angry if we lost Matt Ryan because he just needs better offensive coordinators.

What do you guys think?

14 minutes ago, nomak said:

Id rather the GM wait and see how they both operate under new management before eating those contracts. The offense was not a concern until last Sunday. I may be out on a limb here but I believe that game and the GB game was lost for a reason. 

The players looked like they didn't try. Except Gurley.

I'd really love to see Matt go to a team with a chance to win a SB... The Falcons are a dumpster fire and the fire may burn past the point of Matt being a factor, if ever does the fire subside. 

I've been a fan since the inception of the Falcons. My NFL Falcons life has been 55 years of one misery after another. Never thought I'd give up on it but last two years I've spent quality time with my wife and family instead of Sundays glued to TV or making the trip to ATL. I don't miss pro football. It quit mattering and I'm happier because of that.

17 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

Y’all want 3 more years of Ryan when we can draft Trevor Fields or Lance ? 1 more year of Ryan that’s it I’d trade him after the season if you can

but you have to be in positron to draft either. and i like trey lance more than Cottrell fields. If i had a choice irs lawrence all day without hesitation.

I hate to say this but without ryan and julio you probaly wont get a quality GM here. Who would want the job with no key players? Plus like others have said with the salaries with both you cant just get rid of them. Just got to hope a new regime will spark new breath and make them perform like we know they can.( I do wonder whats happended to m ryans accuracy 20 yards and over)

11 minutes ago, etherdome said:

"Ice", as you call him is making a lot of money.  Don't you think he should be more than just a manager?

No, we tried the over-passing the last 5 years and it hasn't won us a championship.  With a great running game we would of won it all easily in 16'.  Ice is way better than lesser QBs who have won SB's. Get him a killer defense and improve the run game and we got a shot.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, we tried the over-passing the last 5 years and it hasn't won us a championship.  With a great running game we would of won it all easily in 16'.  Ice is way better than lesser QBs who have won SB's. Get him a killer defense and improve the run game and we got a shot.

Still does not justify his cap hit.  

3 hours ago, boss said:

I don't get this board they want to trade Ryan & Julio but over value Grady he's a good player but not great is it true  he will make $20 million next year

2 hours ago, Blitz28179 said:

I hate to say this but without ryan and julio you probaly wont get a quality GM here. Who would want the job with no key players? Plus like others have said with the salaries with both you cant just get rid of them. Just got to hope a new regime will spark new breath and make them perform like we know they can.( I do wonder whats happended to m ryans accuracy 20 yards and over)

Grady, Deion Jones and Ridley are nice additions also