ill preface this by saying matts best days are behind him

I still believe he is a very good QB, but if we move on i wont be upset. I also believe alot of folks will. Matt Ryan wont be as easy to replace as some folks think it will. If it was every team would have a top notch quarterback. Just saying for everyone screaming to get rid of him the person replacing him may not live up to the expectations, and if so there will be no shortage of folks calling for his job as well.

Relax!! Stop acting like the psychic network- none of us really know what the new coach and GM will be all about. One thing for sure, they will come here because of a guy like Matty Ice and Julio. Don’t bet against Matt Ryan- he is still good, and he is not the problem period. 

Edited by stingbee
2 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

how about you just stop saying stuff

you do realize this is a message boards designed for posts and conversations right. If posters, including myself stopped "saying stuff" then it wouldn't be a message board it would be a blank screen. If that's what you're looking for please feel free to turn of your phone/computer and you'll get your wish. No need to thank me I'm just here to help.

4 minutes ago, stingbee said:

Relax!! Stop acting like the psychic network- none of us really know what the new coach and GM will be all about. One thing for sure, they will come here because of a guy like Matty Ice and Julio. Don’t bet against Matt Ryan- he is still good, and he is not the problem period. 

I'm not against Ryan at all. im a big Ryan fan and believe he can still win alot of hanes in this league. i hope it's for the falcons. I'm just tired of the trade Ryan posts like there is a guaranteed euphorian bliss on the other side.

If the OL would stop being 'turnstiles' for a while and keep MR2 from being under siege for a while, I'm sure we'll see some good spurts.  But for the most part, Ryan doesn't have the 'wheels' he used to have even five-six years ago.  I know we need to get ready to move forward from Ryan but we're at least 2-3 years from that even being a concept, especially now since Ryan owns all the franchise QB records.  FWIW: If we'd had gotten Mahomes here, he likely wouldn't have been a household name playing for this crappy franchise. 

He is s as good as he was last year and he is as good today as he was yesterday. He is a hero to ATL and I am sure one day his jersey will be retired. 

We will never see a postseason game ever again with #2. He’s slowed down and has lost confidence and no longer takes command of his offense.  

He was great. Not anymore. Prove me wrong I hope. But no TD last 2

games and solid 56% and will not run and cannot run. Love him. But he needs to go to the house. 

Edited by Killing Floor
11 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

I still believe he is a very good QB, but if we move on i wont be upset. I also believe alot of folks will. Matt Ryan wont be as easy to replace as some folks think it will. If it was every team would have a top notch quarterback. Just saying for everyone screaming to get rid of him the person replacing him may not live up to the expectations, and if so there will be no shortage of folks calling for his job as well.

Honestly for most people here if the next QB can jut run around in circles allot behind the LOS then they are happy even if the QB sucks. Cause then they just blame the GM/Coach for getting rid of Ryan

28 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

I think he's got a few good years left but he's got to be in an offense that absolutely fits his skill set and puts him in positions to win.i always saw him like payton manning able to make checks and calls plays to his leisure.

I love Matt Ryan. I think he's a great QB and criminally underrated. That being said, I'm kind of in the mindset of tear it all down. Let the new GM and HC come in and draft and or bring in their own new people.

As much as I love #2, I feel he's part of a chapter that's behind us now. I'd love to see him move on and win one somewhere else. He deserves it.