On 10/12/2020 at 8:52 PM, Blitz28179 said:

I wonder if that would hurt the players to try and learn a new scheme with a new OC with 11 games still left?? 

It might make it little harder for them, but in the long run we'd be better off....I mean, this season is probably a bust anyway, and that would give another OC time to get acclimated to the players for next season!  I have no idea who that person could/should be --- but they couldn't be as bad as Duck Cutter!!!  Just my opinion ---  

Edited by FalconJim
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morris is already failing...Koetter still has a job. Tisk tisk 

Jeff Ulbrich has been named defensive coordinator, Bernie Parmalee special teams coordinator and Will Harriger running backs coach Jeff Ulbrich has been named defensive coordinator and Bernie

in the interview McKay said Morris has full control on changes

On 10/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, BUBBASBEANS said:

Just please someone put out a press release that says McKay is going back to uniforms, Benz and PSL mgt and rules committee liaison.   Unless this happens this fanbase SEES what’s happening and knows it’s more of the same garbage!!!!!!!  Get him outta this role he’s already proven incompetent at ASAP!!!!!!

If McKay was in charge of the new uniforms then he should have been fired before Quinn and Dimitroff.