Just please someone put out a press release that says McKay is going back to uniforms, Benz and PSL mgt and rules committee liaison.   Unless this happens this fanbase SEES what’s happening and knows it’s more of the same garbage!!!!!!!  Get him outta this role he’s already proven incompetent at ASAP!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morris is already failing...Koetter still has a job. Tisk tisk 

Jeff Ulbrich has been named defensive coordinator, Bernie Parmalee special teams coordinator and Will Harriger running backs coach Jeff Ulbrich has been named defensive coordinator and Bernie

in the interview McKay said Morris has full control on changes

9 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

McKay needs to be next...

Blank will have to fire him and I do not think Blank has a plan B for this kind of thing. 

Sad to say, but Arthur may be at that phase in life where the whole football thing is getting tedious. He might be thinking about buying an island, taking his wife and going. He's a great guy but the football team owner gig seems more for people who think they have something to prove. 

14 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Please get rid of DK Morris. 

And McKay...the buccies stench that still remains at Flowery Branch.  McKay once fired Falcons GM wormed his way back into football operations and now say he has control over new GM and HC hire. 

Artie, do the job in its entirety...you must cut the head off the snake. 

14 hours ago, Zzzzz said:

Got a feeling that as INTERIM coach, Raheem may not have the power to fire Koetter on his own without McKay's approval.

You would think that with them promoting Morris to interim that he would have some sort of leverage with getting Koetter out of here. Like "he needs to go too or I'm gone with the rest."

15 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

I hope that Ulrich calls the Defense by himself not by some hybrid every other down nonsense. 

I wonder if Kotter makes it through the season if offense doesn't improve?

maybe we'll at least see a change at the bye. I still say let Knapp call the offense, he's a west coast guy isn't he?

36 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I never understood why this board is so in love with Knapp like he is our savior. he is terrible. That being said, I will take anything over Koetter at this point 😂

HC: Morris
OC : Knapp
DC: Ulrich

I'm not 'in love with Knapp' but he's a west coast guy and I'd have more faith in him calling the offense than I EVER would have with Dirk....didn't want him when smitty hired him, dang sure didn't want him when Q brought him here.

I'd just about take anyone over him, just like you said 'anything over koetter at this point'

:tiphat:

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

I'm not 'in love with Knapp' but he's a west coast guy and I'd have more faith in him calling the offense than I EVER would have with Dirk....didn't want him when smitty hired him, dang sure didn't want him when Q brought him here.

I'd just about take anyone over him, just like you said 'anything over koetter at this point'

Doesn't matter what  an offense  is called if your qb misses open receivers and receivers drop open passes.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Doesn't matter what  an offense  is called if your qb misses open receivers and receivers drop open passes.

oh I get that, but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking Matt's just tired of the piss poor game planning and use of the playbook. He looks more frustrated/disgusted to me than anything. as for the receivers, with you all the way. could it be true that 'the brotherhood' died with the loss to the iggies? what do you expect from a team coached by 'embrace the suck'  ;)

5 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I never understood why this board is so in love with Knapp like he is our savior. he is terrible. That being said, I will take anything over Koetter at this point 😂

HC: Morris
OC : Knapp
DC: Ulrich

For what it's worth, I have been the official "Knapp for OC" ambassador since early last season, and it's not because I'm in love with him or think he's our savior, but rather because he knows the basics of the WCO well enough to run it efficiently, and more to the point, he knows the philosophy behind it and the outside zone running scheme.

He isn't a long-term answer.  But I'd take him for the rest of the year for sure.

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

oh I get that, but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking Matt's just tired of the piss poor game planning and use of the playbook. He looks more frustrated/disgusted to me than anything. as for the receivers, with you all the way. could it be true that 'the brotherhood' died with the loss to the iggies? what do you expect from a team coached by 'embrace the suck'  ;)

His struggles has help lead to mismanagement.

When people talk about the offense " not having rythm and being clunky....that is what happens you drop passes, miss open receiver and generally pluck up your job.

When those things don't happen it looks alot smoother.

Everyone needs to do a better job.

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

For what it's worth, I have been the official "Knapp for OC" ambassador since early last season, and it's not because I'm in love with him or think he's our savior, but rather because he knows the basics of the WCO well enough to run it efficiently, and more to the point, he knows the philosophy behind it and the outside zone running scheme.

He isn't a long-term answer.  But I'd take him for the rest of the year for sure.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

His struggles has help lead to mismanagement.

When people talk about the offense " not having rythm and being clunky....that is what happens you drop passes, miss open receiver and generally pluck up your job.

When those things don't happen it looks alot smoother.

Everyone needs to do a better job.

a quick note, not sure who said this a few days ago, but, in the future, we can say 'he F'd' up and it means he Falconed it....

:lol:

11 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I think he's comfortable.  He's content.

He wasn't when Kyle was here.  Kyle pushed the **** out of him.  I think great players need that.  Some don't, see Jerry Rice.  But most do.  A coach that doesn't challenge his players won't have many great players.