Get Takk outta here now

We can agree that it was time for DQ and TD to leave. But Takk liked on Instagram the post of the team announcing the firing. Only guy in the roster doing so, implying he's happy with the decision. Even if you agree with the decision, he should be professional and a good teammate. He's salty that didn't get extended, which is proven to be the right decision as he's incapable of being healthy and not worthy of an extension right now.

Its not the first time he has liked anti falcons stuff on social media. I'm just tired of his childish attitude. Hopefully someone offers something for him before the trade deadline and we get rid of him. BUST

Let me get this straight. It’s OK for all of us to clamor for the firing of Quinn and cheer for it after the fact but Takk is held to a different standard? Heck, there are threads even to demand our players step up like JJ Watt did and start a player revolt to make them get fired!

I have been disappointed in him on the field, but to call them out for this seems a little hypocritical. All he did was hit a like button after all. Y’all sensitive.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Let me get this straight. It’s OK for all of us to clamor for the firing of Quinn and cheer for it after the fact but Takk is held to a different standard? Heck, there are threads even to demand our players step up like JJ Watt did and start a player revolt to make them get fired!

I have been disappointed in him on the field, but to call them out for this seems a little hypocritical. All he did was hit a like button after all. Y’all sensitive.

I at least like the passion Tak plays with and brings.  The problem is he physically hasn't been able to hold up.  Part of the problem with the Falcons as I see it is the culture.  We don't have vocal guys.  OK, Julio stood up and made a speech last year.  That speech I'm sure would have come off different based on the person delivering it.

Julio, Debo, Grady, Matt Ryan.  None of these guys are going to "dress guys down" when needed.  I think this team needs a task master or true "genius" coordinator to get them right.  We have had too many "blah" or player-friendly coaches lately.  Mora, Smith, Quinn, they are just not the guys that can truly lead from the top down and get what you expect from our players. 

The dude wear's his emotions on his shoulder. He is an open book. It may not look pretty, but he'll probably maintain a sound mind as an old man. He isn't trapping no demons inside.

TAFT loved it on draft night, and hates it now. Personally? I can appreciate that he is consistent. I don't find his personality to be my cup of tea, but I do find him authentic. 

8 minutes ago, falcndave said:

The dude wear's his emotions on his shoulder. He is an open book. It may not look pretty, but he'll probably maintain a sound mind as an old man. He isn't trapping no demons inside.

TAFT loved it on draft night, and hates it now. Personally? I can appreciate that he is consistent. I don't find his personality to be my cup of tea, but I do find him authentic. 

He seems like a dip****  to me, and always has. Big mouth, no game. 

We're annoyed with all the blown leads, personnel mismanagement, and scheme flaws while being spectators.

Imagine having to be a part of it. That's gotta be frustrating.

As long as he isn't out there punching teammates or staff, getting caught with prostitutes, throwing furniture off balconies while children are below, or things of that nature, I'm not bothered by it.

5 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

He seems like a dip****  to me, and always has. Big mouth, no game. 

That is close to myd personal sentiment. I see more of a big ole twelve year old edge to him. I just like people less when try to present some other persona when emotions are level. He is who he is. At least there is that.