Pretty Strong List Of HCs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He needed to pack his crap along with TD

Yep, and on top of that, why is McKay still employed. That gives me hesitation right there.

Posted Images

The guy i want isn't on that list and im not sure why Joe Brady gets more love and praise than he does.  Pete Carmichael Jr.  has ran that Saints offense multiple times without SP and both years he did it were the Saints best offensive years over the last decade or so.   I do like Joe Brady but what does he offer you that carmichael who knows the system even better and has solo ran it doesn't.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

The guy i want isn't on that list and im not sure why Joe Brady gets more love and praise than he does.  Pete Carmichael Jr.  has ran that Saints offense multiple times without SP and both years he did it were the Saints best offensive years over the last decade or so.   I do like Joe Brady but what does he offer you that carmichael who knows the system even better and has solo ran it doesn't.

Intriguing and he knows the swamp mess inside and out. But the only thing that would scare me is can we fumigate the saint/swamp stench off of him if we bring him in? 

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

They have to keep someone around that can do temporary GM duties until the end of the year. I think McKay is gone the second week 17 ends.

Understood, but in no way do I want McKay to hang around and be part of the GM or HCing decision. 

Living in KC, I'm biased so YES I'm going with EB all the way.  Last year I said no to him bc Big Red basically calls the plays and EB relays them.  But his experience with RB's, the fact he has his own ideas, he's witnessed a defense change its identity with Chiefs (believe me that defense was garbage most of the year).  I think his resume within the league looks pretty good.