We need to try to trade Ryan and Jones and get something out of them. Shanahan needs a QB right now and Ryan would be his answer. Jones by many is the best WR in the NFL. It is obvious we need to go into rebuilding mode. We would take a loss on some bonus cash and have a stagnant year with no free agents. We could use the extra draft picks to move up to take Lawrence I see us getting a top 3 draft pick so it would be in our reach with our 1st and I see us getting at least a couple of 2nd's and a 3rd for each Ryan and Jones. This would give us the ammo to get Lawrence, if we don't get him on our own. 

The math doesn't work.  You cannot trade Julio and Ryan without restructuring their deals we are already over the cap next year by a large margin and making it worse is not a viable solution.  We can't fast track the rebuild it is gonna be several seasons and as fans we have to accept that.  There is always gonna be a can't miss QB prospect it happens every year their is a team savior who will lift a roster and walks on water ***** greatness and pisses championships.  You can draft whoever you want this year but Ryan is on this team for at least two more seasons like it or not.

1 minute ago, #84 said:

There is always gonna be a can't miss QB prospect it happens every year their is a team savior who will lift a roster and walks on water ***** greatness and pisses championships.

That is 100% truth. Nothing makes me cringe more than hearing terms like "generational talent". There are literally "generational talents" every f*cking draft.