OFFICIAL: TD & Quinn Have Been Relieved Of Their Duties

FalconsIn2012

25 minutes ago, athell said:

Our fanbase does love to latch onto one specific thing and forget the rest...

Yep.  Kind of like how Samkon Gado gets brought up every time an average RB gets a 10 yard gain or how a Braves prospect immediately gets compared to Brad Komminsk if he doesn’t hit .450

Atlanta teams can never live down past failures because some fans won’t let them 

4 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

idc if he doesnt fall its a TD are you denying that him falling cost us a guarantee TD he was wide open for an easy TD 

ok, I'll play again. let's say he walks in for a TD. the defense made one stop in the second half and the end result was a missed FG. SF also fumbled inside their 5 yard line. who's to say we stop them after HD scored which would have left 4 minutes on the clock. I'd rather you put the game on the Roddy no call than on HD falling. but hey you're right HD messed up. he blew the game. he's the sole reason we lost that game

Just now, raysnill1 said:

ok, I'll play again. let's say he walks in for a TD. the defense made one stop in the second half and the end result was a missed FG. SF also fumbled inside their 5 yard line. who's to say we stop them after HD scored which would have left 4 minutes on the clock. I'd rather you put the game on the Roddy no call than on HD falling. but hey you're right HD messed up. he blew the game. he's the sole reason we lost that game

Remember, some people around here blame the offense when we lose 40-39

Just now, raysnill1 said:

i have no clue if the defense would stop them or not they probably dont knowing the history but atleast we know if HD scores there we would be up and the 49ers would need to move the ball to win the offense failed to score on that drive. did you even read my comment i said roddy’s non call also was a factor in us not scoring that drive and i never said him falling was the whole reason we lost do you not read lol I said those were the main plays in crunch time that played a factor in us not making the SB that year

4 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Remember, some people around here blame the offense when we lose 40-39

im not one of those people i was responding to the person who said drafting julio was a bad idea. Im just saying that the team was those two plays on our last offense possession was the main factor in us not scoring on that last drive and making it to the SB that year. Which would of justified in us drafting julio the offense explosion that year almost lifted us to win the SB but those two plays at the end snatched it away

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

im not one of those people i was responding to the person who said drafting julio was a bad idea. Im just saying that the team was those two plays on our last offense possession was the main factor in us not scoring on that last drive and making it to the SB that year. Which would of justified in us drafting julio the offense explosion that year almost lifted us to win the SB but those two plays at the end snatched it away

I understand—a lot went wrong in that 2nd half.  Ryan not seeing Gonzalez open on that Roddy play is another.  

I’m not convinced as some that we would have beaten Baltimore, either.  They were wrecking the 49ers until that power outage. 

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I understand—a lot went wrong in that 2nd half.  Ryan not seeing Gonzalez open on that Roddy play is another.  

I’m not convinced as some that we would have beaten Baltimore, either.  They were wrecking the 49ers until that power outage. 

I agree matt not seeing TG on the slant played it too but the play before that matt got destroyed and i believe he got hurt cuz he was pressing underneath his arm. And if roddy gets that call who knows maybe we score and win the game but it didnt happen. I absolutely think we beat the ravens our defense was trash against running QBs that year and we finally would of gotten a statue in flacco and i think our offense would of carved up the ravens defense with an old ray and ed reed

Dan and Thomas I feel bad for you guys. No one ever wants to see anyone lose their jobs but the business is results driven and unfortunately in coaching this day always seems to come sooner or later.  Thanks for the wins, the memories' and players you guys have on the roster. We had some good runs. All the best in the future.

Bermuda Falcon!