• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Until he misses another kick, then there will be 50 threads to cut him and quarter him.

Looked really good today, bright spot, we found our kicker for the next 5 years.

Best 4 quarters by him this yr, you can say that for the entire team besides carp. James carp looked horrible

Posted Images

The PATs have a couple shaky moments but his accuracy overall has been very good. Probably better than anyone could have expected. Didn’t he hit a 54 yarder a week ago coming off an injury, too?

Let him play the year out. Between last years extensive FGA and this season, we’ll know if he is longterm a Falcon moving forward. UFA at 26/27 years old...could kick for us for better part of the 2020s.

23 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yepper, That’s what I was trying to tell him. 

They are still getting paid to make, I get it, but it’s not easy as pie as he would like one to believe.

Not to mention if it was automatic the league average would be 100% not 93%. Sometimes you have to wonder if a basic statistics class should be required to make a username on message boards.

5 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Not to mention if it was automatic the league average would be 100% not 93%. Sometimes you have to wonder if a basic statistics class should be required to make a username on message boards.

I just know that a lot of people assume things are as easy as the players and officials make it look to the point where they think they could step in and do it themselves. 

Nothing could be further from the truth! I would like to see how long it would take him to make 33 yarder and see the clearance he has at the line of scrimmage. 

I am guessing it would take him a few times uncontested. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...