We should all show Dan Quinn some respect

I agree that it's time to move on from Dan Quinn but Dan Quinn is one of the best head coaches and likeable that we've had. The players and staff loved working with him and the brotherhood culture. 

Dan Quinn deserves a very tactful and respectful goodbye from our fan base for all the hard work he put in. I am sure he is just as disappointed as we are that things went downhill. 

The Falcons players and front office may not think very highly of our fan base the way we lash out at Quinn sometimes. We should thank Quinn for all his hard work on social media and be encouraging to him. That doesn't mean that losing is acceptable. Dan Quinn will always be my boy. I don't know why he lost his touch. But unfortunately it's time to move on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that it's time to move on from Dan Quinn but Dan Quinn is one of the best head coaches and likeable that we've had. The players and staff loved working with him and the brotherhood culture. 

I am pouring out some liquor for him now. My homie

Best game I ever attended.  

Honestly, he got a job as DC for a ready made team. He comes here, we know the OC is powered our 2016 season. They fell short due to a disaster Super Bowl slump after scoring 28 points. It's been downhill for 3 going on 4 seasons. 

Quinn isn't who we hoped he would be. Time to go. I don't dislike him as a person, but it's run its course. 

12 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Dan Quinn deserves a very tactful and respectful goodbye from our fan base for all the hard work he put in. I am sure he is just as disappointed as we are that things went downhill. 

The Falcons players and front office may not think very highly of our fan base the way we lash out at Quinn sometimes. We should thank Quinn for all his hard work on social media and be encouraging to him. That doesn't mean that losing is acceptable. Dan Quinn will always be my boy. I don't know why he lost his touch. But unfortunately it's time to move on.

I will say he's probably one of the nicest and most professional head coach we've ever had.... But in no way is he even close to being the best head coach we ever had... Matter of fact the best thing about Dan Quinn was  having shanahan. Quinn was nothing without shanahan Matt Ryan is not much without shanahan. Again Quinn is great guy, but bad head coach.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Kyle Shanahan took the Falcons there.

Quinn was along for the ride like the rest of us

True, but he brought Shanahan in. Quinn said how hard it is to defend his offense when every fan here thought he was crazy for hiring a Cleveland reject.

Plus Quinn took over the defense on that run.

17 minutes ago, hjerry said:

You're right. We should be mad that we were ever there in the first place. Winning NFC Championships and going to the Super bowl are terrible things for a franchise. **** that guy

I wish we were never there to begin with. If the choice is between this or being a part of one of the - If not thee - biggest collapse in sports history. So, yeah, Quinn gets zero from me. 

Edited by West Sider
3 minutes ago, West Sider said:

I wish we were never there to begin with. If the choice is between this or being a part of one of the - If not thee - biggest collapse in sports history. So, yeah, Quinn gets zero from me. 

Nah, I'm glad we were there, just not happy about the outcome. Those games against the Seehawks and Packers were fun to watch

Why?! When you are a failure at your job, shame deserves to be upon you! Heck, a millionaire needling or wanting, or even caring what we think, let alone our respect? No way!!   28-3, no way for sure.  Door needs to smack him in the brown eye on the way to cash his severance check. 

6 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

True, but he brought Shanahan in. Quinn said how hard it is to defend his offense when every fan here thought he was crazy for hiring a Cleveland reject.

Plus Quinn took over the defense on that run.

Yes he was running the defense that gave up 25 unanswered points in the Super Bowl.

And if we’re celebrating NFC Championship wins when are we building a statue to Reeves?

He got the Falcons to the Super Bowl with only an embarrassing loss and not the most historic one ever.