Any word on TD firing?

D.B.N.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Browns cleaned house a lot how did that work? You don’t replace a guy in a bad situation. Should the Texans cut Watson?

The Browns are idiots but they're actually good at the moment. Why would I suggest the Texans get rid of a young QB like Watson? What are you even talking about?

22 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I'm glad they've decided to move on from DQ but why are there so many idiots against TD. and yes I said it ... idiots

Because regardless of who the HC, DC or OC is we ALWAYS have issues with the DL and OL. Our team always has issues sacking the QB and issues protecting the QB. This is through 2 different Head Coaches and literally dozens of different OC's and DC's. The only constant is TD

It is quite obvious TD is not capable of building a good DL or OL, plus now we are in serious cap **** thanks to TD. The OL and DL issues should have got him fired long ago.

31 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

La Canfora isn't that creditable though.

Most GMs get fired after the season, unlike HCs. Don't see any reason to right now since most of a GM's job is done by this point.

I dont think there is a window to interview GMs so fire TD get a competent GM and start evaluating players in the roster... also you can get rid of players for Picks for me this is what AB should do... start the rebuliding.. 

12 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude built multiple Super Bowl rosters how many other GMs right now that we can hire can say that 

TD hasn't built multiple Superbowl rosters. Pioli was the GM in New England when TD was there. Giving him credit for that is beyond generous. Besides, didn't most of his duties go out the window with the last coach? Lol like I said... It's time man.

5 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

TD hasn't built multiple Superbowl rosters. Pioli was the GM in New England when TD was there. Giving him credit for that is beyond generous. Besides, didn't most of his duties go out the window with the last coach? Lol like I said... It's time man.

That’s not what I’m talking about you’re clearly blind

I got to agree with the others here about getting a new gm in here too. Its clear the whole front office dont have any vision/depth in bringing in talent via the draft or through the free agency and TD is responsible for this. Most of the players on the falcons defense would be cut on majority of other NFL teams and these guys are 1st 2nd and 3 rd rounders, What a waste !

Edited by Blitz28179

48 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

TD has done a good job fielding players. Itsnon the coaches to develop and prepare those players

100% agree, TD has filled the rosters with players his HCs have wanted.  From Smith to Quinn, especially smith with the ever changing defense to the Amoeba Days.  I'm fine with TD staying but also fine with him going.  This team needs a full rebuild imo.

2 minutes ago, Blitz28179 said:

I got to agree with the others here about getting a new gm in here too. Its clear the whole front office dont have any vision/depth in bringing in talent via the draft or through the free agency and TD is responsible for this. Most of the players on the falcons defense would be cut on majority of other NFL teams. 

People wanna keep a GM who's been here through two different coaching regimes, who's also had duties stripped from him lol. Any other owner not named Family Friendly Art, would've been fired him.

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

TD has done a good job fielding players. Itsnon the coaches to develop and prepare those players

Like Isaiah Oliver, and Takk McKinley, or how about Vic Beasley, or Deadrin Senat, what about Thomas Decoud, or William Moore. Peter Konz, T. rex armed Baker, Peria Jerry, 

A Case could be made that TD literally made Maybe 7 franchise great picks in the what 12 years that he has been here.

Ryan, Jones, Freeman, Mathews, Ridley, Deon Jones, Grady Jarrett.

that’s 7 out of what 70+ picks. Everyone else he has picked has been a bust, a flash in the pan, still too early to tell, or plays somewhere else now.

I wouldn’t call those numbers stellar. Not to mention player retention Is a huge part of being a GM too. 

John Abraham, Robert Alford, Austin Hooper, Adrian Claiborne, Curtis Lofton, Brent Grimes, The Fullback I cant remember his name, Corey Peters, Ben Garland, Tevin Coleman, Harry Douglas, and a host of others were deemed not the right guys, and were replaced with sub par replacements. (Except replacing lofton with Debo, that’s an upgrade).

dimitroff has ****** us with salary cap ramifications now too.

im ready for a brand new culture and brand new regime in Atlanta.